Principle From Another Planet

Beginne am Anfang

"And I spoke to soon." He mutters.

"Quick, everybody hide! Get down! Get down! Get down!" Perry shouts diving behind the couch.

"Principal Perry, what's wrong?" Chase asks.

"It might be faster to ask her what's right!" Bree scoffs.

"Okay, I was up on my neighbours roof 'borrowing' their solar panels when I saw it!" Perry explains.

"Saw what?" Leo asks.

"The spacecraft! The aliens are using the lunar escape to hide their spacecraft and take over the Earth!" Perry gasps.

"Yeah, I read about this in the line at the supermarket. Aliens live among us." Adam says.

"You see, I told you! Weird things are gonna happen tonight! First Principal Perry sees a spaceship and then Adam claims to have read something! Back me up Mia!" Leo gasps turning to Mia, only to find her fast asleep on the couch.

"Ah! It's not my fault I live in a basement!" Mia shouts jumping up, making everyone give her a strange look.

"What? Compared to some of my other dreams, that's normal." She mutters.

"Look, there are no such things as aliens. Ok, it's all made up. There's a reason it's called science fiction." Donald explains.

"Hey, I know UFO's! I spent a lot of nights sleeping in the desert and not just because my family dumped me there and drove off! I definitely saw a spaceship tonight!" Perry protests.

"Just like the time you definitely saw Big Foot and it was just your toes in the mirror?" Chase scoffs.

"Look, I know what I saw! And when the aliens attack, I'll be safely barricaded in your underground lab!" Perry shouts before running out.

"Wait, stay out of my capsule!" Mia yells before running down the stairs, the others following close behind.

"Don't anybody move!" Perry shouts as the others walk into the lab, where she is hiding behind a pile of their stuff.

"Why?" Donald asks.

"I want to remember exactly what you look like before you get ripped apart by aliens!" Perry shouts.

"Do you have any redeeming qualities?" Bree asks.

"Is having violent mood swings considered redeeming?" Perry mutters walking out from behind her barricade.

"Ok, I'm going to put this whole alien nonsense to rest once and for all with science. This is NASA's satellite footage of the lunar eclipse and as you can see-." Donald explains walking over to the monitor and switching the feed on.

"Wait! Something just moved across the moon! Look right there, in the shadow!" Leo shouts pointing to it.

"He's right." Chase says.

"I see it too." Mia mutters.

"It's the spaceship! Like an infected mole, I can spot 'em a mile away!" Perry gasps, making everyone give her a strange look.

"I'm sure there's a simple explanation for that. It's probably just space debris." Donald scoffs.

"No! Trust me, I watch a lot of alien documentaries! This is the first phase of their plan!" Perry gasps.

"What plan? Talk! And look right into the sense, just direct your breath the other way." Leo says pointing his camera at Perry.

"First they hover and analyse the planet. Then, they find a human inhabitant to use as a host to multiply and then-." Perry explains.