The Confession

Sans POV (Updating)

I sat and watched the kid walk off to tori's....and....iv fucked up bad, I mean like kudos for showing sass....iv become soft I swear. I start heading back to the house, i tired to teleport there but i used up to much magic fighting with frisk....maybe she is right. I don't deserve (y/n), she has been kind and amazing to me even when I treated her like shit. She deserves better like that guy who sends her letters and flowers canstantly. Before I head in the door I hear voices behind the shed, I go to investigate and hear crying. I was about to come of my hiding place when I heard cattie and bratties voices.

"It's okay girl we gochu. You just need time from him. There a plenty of good looking monsters in the underground that could top his maturity."

I hear more sobbing....its (Y/N)....

"I don't even know guys. He is the first crush since high school...and that was like 9 years ago! I don't know how to go out or date or even flirt! He just made it so easy to be around. His personality is just. Wow. His stupid jokes were a straight up turn on cause you guys know me in guys Makin me laugh.", she started to smile and laugh then her face went down again. I felt my chest tighten up.....she really feels that way about me? As I was listening the conversation went a whole other direction. I definitely wasn't gonna leave now.

"Ooooh turn on huh? Um...sorry to burst that bubble sweety but skeletons don't have that.", brattie exclaimed making all three girls laugh.

"And-" cattie takes her hand and sits beside her. I scoot farther out so they don't notice me, "- that is another reason you should find another guy. Someone who fits your emotional and 'physical' needs."

All three of them giggle at that notion and SHE EVEN AGREED. What the fuck? Has she actually wanted that from me?

"Know what's sad? I haven't had sex in like 2 years? The last guy was a friends-with-benefits and he ended up crazy. Now I'm sitting here like 'man I'm sad'.", (Y/N) said in a joking voice. They all cracked up and laughed when a phone rings out. Please don't be mine.

"Oh its frisk I was suppose to meet up with her and mom. I totally forgot.....holy shit?!....she just said she had a fight with sans?!", she shrieked making me jump....shit...

"Omg are you serious?"

"That's so annoying!"

All three of them are gathered around the phone. When I thought I wasn't gonna hear anymore....CRACK!....(Y/N) throws her phone and she looks furious.

"Did you just see what I saw?", cattie asked brattie. "Yes I did sis.", brattie answered.

"I don't fucking get it with him! Ugh, gonna meet up with mom and frisk before I do something I regret kay'? Love ya'll I'll catch yall later.", I run to the house before seeing her walking away typing furiously on her phone.

Well this could have gone better.....what should I do? Should I follow her? I decided on the frist opinion and teleported to snowdin forest where I watched her for a bit.

After a while I felt as if my soul was dying. She cried all the way to the ruins, when she got there frisk greeted her and hugged her as she fell the ground again to cry.....I messed up bad.

I finally decided to show myself and teleported a few feet from them. She gasped and looked away trying to hide behind her hair. Frisk looked furious as all hell and pushed her inside the door and tried closing it before I stopped her.

'I needed to tell her'

"Please let me see her...I'm sorry."

"You've done enough!", frisk yelled before trying to push me away from the door

"Please-"

"Sans"

I look up to see toriel standing beside (Y/N). Uh oh....

"Sans, give her space. If she wants to talk to you she will talk to you.", toriel exclaimed before prying frisk from the door and dragging her upstairs as she protested. I stared at her as she stared back at me. The tears covered her face and hair stuck to the sides from the wetness...'do I speak?', I thought. What do I do?I got my answer when I jumped as she started walking towards me. She stops directly in front of me, she reaches out for me and takes my hand and examines it.....just like the first time we met.

"(Y/-"

"Dont, just dont."

I shut up immediately and let her do her thing. The places she touched tingled and relaxed, she looked from my hand to my face....seeing her like this broke me in two. I'm such an idiot....

Before I figured what was going on she pulled me to her and smashed her lips to my teeth. I was shocked till I finally melted into it, my eyes closed, the whole sensation 'rattled my bones'. I felt my magic surround us and blue cyan flames came from my eye. My tongue rolled out and nudged her lip for entrance, she allowed it. Her tongue explored my mouth while rubbing mine making me moan, the kiss lasted for a few minutes before she finally pulled away. I whimpered not wanting to stop. The look in her eyes made me want to disappear from the underground....the words made it even less bearable.

"Sans.....I never want to see you again."

I gasped as she backed up.

"No, nononono. Please, please give me another chance, I'm so sorry.", I rambled knowing it wouldn't do any good.

She turned sharply and ran inside the ruins crying and shut the door. I ran after her, yelling, begging, anything for her to just come back.

"(Y/N)! Please (Y/N)! JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!", I yell at the top of my lungs. I fall to the ground sobbing as I'm finally realizing, she's the one who got away.

Bring Me Back To Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें