Chapter Two -Trapped-

Sunday night had taken place and Ashton never left. I have a bad feeling about him too. Going downstairs he followed me. Ashton grabbed me by the arm and turned me around. I could tell there was something in his eyes Violet, come with me to a different place. It is far from here where the unknown don't know. You are the dark prince you and I need to fullfill the prophicies. Ok? He is crazy! I reached over and bitched slapped him across the face. His emotions didnt change.

"Violet! YOU have to come we mated. All the prophicies are true and you are the dark princess." "There is nothing dark about me!" "JUST GO AWAY AND NEVER TOUCH ME OR SEE ME AGAIN! GET GO FUCK OFF!" Ashton's face had then turned to anger and he went back upstairs slamming my door. I rolled my eyes. Feeling lost is now one of my main things right now. You know that song? "Pretend" by Secondhand Serenade I kinda feel like that and the song "A Twist In My Story." 'Shouting turns to tears, and tears turns to laugher...'

Hearing Ashton cussing, I started crying. What am I so post to do? I mean here I am having all these dreams and then he comes along. Telling me I had to leave to be the dark princess and then here I belong. I belong in the human world. But with what had just happened I feel as if I don't belong here.I really wish this could all go away. And then a great pain had struck the back of me.

************************************************************************************************************

Waking up to a dark place I could see little with the dim of a light in a cracked window. My body felt different... The smell was horrible like rotten foul stentch. There was a small tiny window to the other side of the place. It was cracked and small. Small enough if I had to get away but if I could find out why I am here and where am I. Putting my hands out infront of me I begun to feel the ground. It was cold and kind of wet. I felt rocks and such and maybe grass? There was dirt every where too. I some how wandered to the end of the wall and there were chains and bones. BONES! EWW WHERE AM I!

 My heart was pounding as I figured it out that I was stolen and trapped. You are home now Violet, the dark princess. He had a slight pleasure in his laughter. And your in the dungeon by the way, sorry but I had no other way if you were not gonna go willingly,so I kinda hit your head. You will be ok. And then the voice trailed off.

I started crying and I fell to the ground. I put one and on the stone cold wall as of comfort and the feeling of being stable. Mom, dad.... where are you I need you. Crying more, I stumbled to the middle of the cell. How could this happen... I wrapped my tail around me. Whoa I have a tail what no its a dream!  But it wasnt a dream. I started playing with my tail. It was reall furry. Kinda like a long haired cat's tail but longer by a bit. I felt the top of my head and I had cat ears... Oh boy.. I cried again really loud and such.

*Click* I heard a clicking sound and next thing I know Ashton was right there holding my face. Boy your dirty, very cute and gorgeous just dirty. He was moving my head turning it. Pushing me on top of him I pulled back in refuse. He had a look on his face. If you can behave your self and do as your told you can come out and learn what it takes to be the dark princess. Till then remain as a fool and my slave. MAKE ME I WANT TO GO HOME. He leaned over and slapped me. Not hard just to teach me to shut up.

I fell to the ground crying.  Where am I. I had anger and hatred in my thought. He just glared, your home dark princess. I screetched out real loud and sharp. Managing to find something hard I threw it at him and it missed. FUCK, I tried finding more objects but fell on my face."Why are are you doing this to me". I said it studdering choking on my sobs. All I could see was a dim part of him. He just stared. For a long time I thought he was not gonna leave. But he left and I laid there wondering how long it has been. Or back at home where was I?