Chapter one -Ashton The Dark Prince- (Picture of Ashtonmy fb Kaykay DIss Yuh)

I remembered awaking back in my bed, mother and father had left. It was on a Saturday night, Sunday morning if you count it because it was 2 minutes past twelve a.m. I genuflected against the bed side.  When I kneel it hurts my knees. Of course I always had problems with my bones. It never really bothered me because even though I got classified as "Delicate" they never cared. If they did they had an contemptible way of showing it. They even told me they were shamed of me. It always made me want to rise up and leave but I never found the strength to let out a simple peep for what they say. 

 I felt incredibly weak, but it was normal. I had a weird dream last night. That some kind of demon interfered with me. Could it be an incubus? I know what they do and I hope my dreams are vergin. But the boy was incredibly hot and made my lust rise! Whoa! Wait did I say lust, what lust? O boy if he had touched me in other places.

 It had taken me a minute to realize what I was thinking. I felt like a real whore there but who to blame? Me of course. I got up and went to get a drink, I thought a simple prayer would heal everything but even God had not answered to it just yet. But I am not religious I am a atheist. Yes you may call me the Devils child but I am one for science.And I figured being an Atheist, God would never answer in his ways.O well...

Come with me in your sleep, you will seek to a better place. I heard it again, that voice. So smoothe and beautiful. But then, how do I respond? I am here, I always been. Just think about comunicating with me. It will happen Violet. Just wait, and I will be back next time....Next time...And then the voice trailed off. 

As I stood over the kitchen counter sipping on my glass I thought about the boy and the voices in my head. Could it mean something? I don't know but I hope I don't have to encounter it. And I hope tomorro don't come soon either I could take another day off from all this. Sometimes maybe going to my own world is the best of all. I chuckled to that. But as I sat my glass down it came again, the mysterious voice. Yes, to a better place you will seek. To being the greatest you shall need. Being the dark princess is what you will want. It just takes time...takes time.

Ok that was kinda creepy. What did he mean by takes time and being a dark princess? but his voice made it sound so real. I just want him to touch me. Wait what the fuck am I thinking? I went back upstairs to my bedroom. It was kinda small not to shabby. I laid my head down on the fluffy pillow, and cleared my mind. I wanted to go to sleep as soon as quickly, but I started fearing sleep. 

I figured if I went to sleep it would happen, I would be waiting to ambush something. I bet it was him. But then it would all blur and I would be in his if it was. His castle and he would touch me. I opened my eyes and he was there, but it was not the same place. I reached over and he was solid. With the sexy turn on half smile. He put his hand on my face." It is ok I am here now."

We were at my house! Alone and I could have sworn he was my imagination. I am not your imaganation. How the hell does he do that! Because I belive my dark princess, that you are my eternal, you are my lust, you and I are like fire and oxygen. With out the other, we no longer become one. What the fuck is he thinking... Before I even came close to blinking my eyes he moved on top of me, so fast I couldn't see him move. The boy began to bite my neck and moving his hands upwards near my breats.

Wow if this is one dream then I'm nuts! Non, mon chérie  . This is real, but as you wish I shall go, to the next time we shall be. NO DON"T GO TOUCH ME TOUCH ME! The boy laughed such a melody. And he began to smile and slide one delicate hand on to my left breast as he did that his eyes searched mine. Like if he had to tell me something important. 

Do you believe in love connections between different galaxies? If so why? This is out of the question oui, but I need to know if what I am doing follows the prophicies. Prophicies what... "Why are you asking me and why do you come to me". Answer me do you? "Well yah I do believe so." Ok he began rubbing and grouping me and I let him. I began to feel the heat rising and I became lost.