2: Meeting the chosen one

Y/N 's POV

It was a storm yesterday. I felt the water waving against the rocky shore.
But now it was sunny. Maui wanted to see if there was something useful on the shore that we could use to escape this "prison".

-Really Maui? Can't we just skip it this once? I whine.
-No. Maui answers bluntly. I made puppy dog eyes.
-Oh C'mon Y/N! We've talked about this! We need to get out of here. Maui says. I growl.
-Fine! I say and walk away from the rock I sat on.

When we walked out of the cave I felt a strong stubborn power overwhelm me. She was here.

Third person POV
As Y/N and Maui were walking out of the cave, a Girl just woke up and saw a big shadow. She hid behind her boat.

Y/N 's POV

-A boat! Maui says and picks up a boat that had crashed onto the shore. I then stand breathless and watch behind him.

It's her. Maui turns around and screams like a little girl. I slap him in his face and his arm.
-Hey! Maui says.
I look angry at him and the points to the boat.

-Yeah yeah. Maui says and carefully lifts the boat. All that came up was a rooster head.
The girl lifts the rooster and stands with her oar.
-Maui, demigod, shapeshifter, god of the wind and sea? I'm-
-Hero of men. Maui cuts her off.
-Eh, what? The girl says.
-It's actually Maui demigod, shapeshifter, demigod of the wind and sea, hero of men. I looked weird at Maui.
-It's a common mistake, sorry that I cut you of, hero of men. Go! Maui says. I roll my eyes.
-I-
-And women! Maui cuts off again.
-Excuse me? The girl says offended.
-Hero of both men AND woman! Maui is a hero to everyone, not a girl and guy thing. You got this. Maui says.
-What? No! I'm here-
-Oh of course! Maui says and puts down the boat. I face palm at his stupidness. She's trying to tell us something!
-Maui always got time for his fans. Maui says and takes her oar, and her rooster.
-When you use a bird to write with... It's called tweeting.
He then draws with the roosters beak on her oar. He draws his fishhook and a heart. I face palm again. He then tries to hand me the oar and the chicken, but I decline. The girl looks confused at me.
-Aw C'mon Y/N! Of course she is your fan! Maui says.
-I don't think she even knows who I am. I say and look at the girl.

Maui hands her the oar and she looks at it.
-I know, it's not every day you get a chance of meeting your hero. Maui says. Then the girl punches Maui in his stomach with the oar and when he bends down she grabs his ear.
-You are NOT my hero! She says. I start laughing at Maui.
-And I'm not here so you can sign my oar! She says. I fall onto the ground and laughing harder.
-I'm Moana from motonoui, and you will board my boat, and restore te fiti's heart! She says, and I instantly stop laughing and looks in all seriousness on Maui. I knew he hated that story.