Chapter 1

A/N: supposedly just a one shot but it's getting longer so I cut it.

Warning: If you saw some grammatical errors and misspelled words be reminded that English is not my first language.

Disclaimer: Yuri! On Ice doesn't belong to me and the concept of Hanahaki Disease either.

Enjoy!

____________________________________
Lee Seung-gil doesn't know how this happened, a few hours ago he was just attending (force to attend by his coach, actually) the wedding of a two famous figure skater namely Viktor Nikiforov and Katsuki Yuuri. He doesn't know the two personally but they invited all (It was Viktor's idea because he just want to show the world how lucky he was to have Yuuri) figure skater they'd competed before and him having a worried coach force him to attend the wedding to use this chance to socialize with other human being besides his dog to his dismay. Now, he's currently sitting inside the family restaurant with a sulking Thai figure skater, listening to him rant.

"I know he's my best friend and I shouldn't have fall in love in with him in the first place." Phichit Chulanont said his voice quivering.

Earlier, during the reception Seung-gil excuses himself to the restroom. While doing his business there's a guy who rushes inside the restroom and entered inside of one of the many cubicles. A wretch and suddenly there's a strong fragrance scattered through the air. It didn't smell repulsive but instead it smells like.. flowers? Seung-gil then walk to the nearest sink to wash his hands. There's a big side of him that is curious at the guy he was sure that the guy is vomiting flowers, because of the smell. It was after all his first time to witness such scene. He was eyeing the guy's back at the mirror when suddenly the guy stand up straight and turn around. He is now staring at the dark skinned man who has swollen eyes, there still some tears at the side of his eyes and his nose were red, through the mirror. He remember that this guy is the best man of one of the groom, Phichit Chullanont. The only sound that can be heard inside is the flushing of the toilet, a minute of staring then suddenly the guy cries again. Seung-gil was caught off guard. He didn't know how to deal with this kind of situation, he turned around to fully face the guy.

"A..Are you okay?" Seung-gil wants to mentally slapped his face. Of course he's not okay if he is crying like there's no tomorrow. He just stand there awkwardly.

"I'm such an idiot." The guy said in between of his hiccups. Seung-gil raised an eyebrow at that then he walk at the guy to awkwardly pat his back when suddenly the guy hugs him. His scent assaulted his nose when the guy hugged him, it doesn't smell of vomit but instead he smell of mixed flowers that he couldn't pinpoint.

"Do you want to go to the family restaurant near this place and talk about it." He offers awkwardly. His coach should be proud of him because he talk to someone without snapping some sarcastic response. Then the guy looks up at him. Seung-gil stifle a gasp. The guy have the most mesmerizing eyes he'd ever seen even it was swollen and wet because of the tears. There's a strong urge of wiping the tears away from his eyes but he control his self. The Thai skater nodded at him, his cheeks were red which makes him more mesmerizing in Seung-gil's eyes.