"I'll text you in first hour about it." I answer Grayson.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Gray, trust me." I look into his eyes and he nods. "Now, walk off with a little sad puppy face and I'll see you in first hour." I turned away and looked angry setting my things in my locker.

"Good actress." Grayson fake scoffed and walked away. I put on an angry face look and grabbed my stuff gently walking to my first hour from my painful ribs.

Class was loud and noisy due to the teacher being late. Grayson sits next to me pulling out his phone.

*Buzz* 'come over today.' I smile looking at Gray who sent it to me.

'Okay.' I send it to Grayson.

'My mom wants to talk to you, if that's okay?' He texted me. I look at him with  a worried look 'she really wants to help you!' I sigh and text back an okay.

"Okay class!" The teacher claps his hands and I jump a little. "Come on, get off your phone guys. You can text your 'bars' later." He said with air quotations, the class erupted and laughter.

~

I walk to my locker getting some books out. An arm snakes it's way around my waist.

"Skip second hour with me." Cameron's voice made me cringe "I'm horny and it's getting harder." He meant his dick.

"I can't." I whisper "my mom will kill me." My breathing hitches as cameron slides his hand up my stomach.

"You're coming wether you like it or not." He threatens. He grabs my stuff putting it back in my locker and grabs my arm. He shoves me inside of an empty classroom.

"Please Cameron, not at school." I beg. Cameron takes off my hoody and stares at me up and down. I shiver as he eye gawks me. He throws me into the teachers desk and he gets on top of me.

"Get off of her!" The door slams open, Cameron gets off of me and I see Grayson! I have never been so happy to see him!

"Get out of here Grayson!" Cameron yells.

"Come here Cara." Grayson says reaching out his hand.

"Cara, I will snap you in half!" Cameron yells.

"Cara trust me." Grayson says. I grab my hoodie and walk over to Grayson. Cameron gets in front of my face and Grayson holds me against his chest. "You better back up!" Grayson threatened in a low voice but still threatening.  Cameron walks off and I sigh in relief, Grayson turns me around and puts my hoodie on me. "We're skipping school." He answers and grabs my hand gently.

~

"Do you want to change?" Grayson asks. I nod as we step into his house, he  puts his hand on my back gently leading me up to his room. I hold myself as he searches in his closet for clothes. "Um I have shorts from my mom and a hoodie of mine, unless you want to wear yours?"

"I'll wear yours." I reply and he smiles. He hands me his hoodie and a pair of his moms shorts that are just exercise shorts. "Thank you." I say softly and he closes his door for me to change. I sigh and put on the hoodie to see it goes down to my mid thigh.  I walk down the stairs to see Grayson talking to his mom.

"Mom, please talk to her." I hear Grayson beg. "She's all alone. I love her, mom!" He sighs and I see him rub his face "she needs to know that he's no good for her and what he's doing is wrong!" I clear my throats and walk down a couple more stairs.

"Hello sweetheart!" Rebecca says happily.

"Hey Rebecca." I smile weakly "I hope you don't mind, but I'm wearing your shorts."