first fight

They walked along the dusty paths leading to a dark cave. Kira felt a wierd forboding feeling enter the pit of her stomach, and make her feel sick.

"Are you sure we are welcome here?" Kira whispered

"Carefull, otherwise the troll of the cave will come and eat you !!!!!!!!!!!!" Larsa shouted with a tone of a joke in her voice, while Kira put her hands over her ears.

"Dont be so mean!.. besides... thats my job!" Sarah winked at Kira " oh would you look at that!"

"What?"

"the dragons, they know we're here. They're going to make our lives a bit harder, since you dont have a weapon or a dragon of your own... they want to see how brave you are... THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!"

"shut up"

"sorry".

As they approached the dark cave, a small dim light flickered round a corner, they walked towards it cautiously and peeked round the corner. A short, stubby monster stood there guarding the enterance to what looked like hell. It had small piggy eyes that followed every movement, its snout wet and snotty, it had resembelence to a pig standing on two legs.

"well...this will be interesting... should we fight it?"  Ever whispered

There was a small silence as we considered his question...until sarah decided to shoot an arrow into his eye.

"as easy as that!!!"