The skyland

The ship was close to the small rugged island  that bobbed up and down in the sky.

They had a new kid on the ship, a girl about 14, she dressed in a white play suit and  a sash over her shoulder to her waist. She had long, blond wavy hair and blue eyes that gleamed like sapphires.

Her newest friend Larsa stood next to her, she had short purple hair and a butterfly hair clip on the right side of her hair to tie it back. She wore a orange t-shirt ,pink leggings and a blue mini-skirt.

“First mission hey Kira, you ready for it? " Larsa challenged.

"Hm" Kira was quiet but not too shy to answer " I hope so".

"C'mon crew lets get this over and done with! You get the treasure you find, and remember if one person doesn't have treasure we share it out! but apart from that, have fun and don't forget your weapons! just so you don't get in trouble. Don't kill everything in sight either!" Cest reminded the crew as the ships ramp got put in a safe position to cross the god knows how long drop there was.

It was very unlikely if not impossible to die of falling, because all of the crew including Kira and Larsa had wings, and for when they got tied,dragons, but that's exactly what the crew came here to do, or at least Kira, she had not yet a dragon or weapon bestowed upon her, her wings had recently grown and still ached a bit when she used them, but had passed every test (including combat) with 'flying' colours.

"Ah, Kira, Larsa" Cest motioned to them, they made their way from the side of the deck to the middle where Cest was waiting. "Be careful out there. With no weapon, Kira will be wide open and vulnerable to any attacks, take Sarah and Ever with you" he pointed to a blond, kind-faced woman and a young, blue haired boy.

"Hi, how've you been?" asked Larsa, she obviously knew them from before Kira came.

"yeah ,good" Ever smiled

"n-e-v-e-r better!" Sarah answered, putting her arms behind her head and gazing into the distance, admiring the bright pink Lillie's protruding from the side of the island.

“Excellent, now that's settled, I can get back to 'not worrying'” Cest sighed

“No Cest, you will never stop worrying about, not only the younger ones, but the crew in general” Sarah joked.

“Hilarious, my sides are splitting” he said sarcastically, and walked away.

“Ha! I swear sarcasm burns in his family tree like fire!!”Sarah chuckled, hiding a smile.

They agreed and made their way off the ship onto the rocky dust of the sky-land, but as Kira took her first step onto the island, she shivered... something was wrong here.