Intoxicated (part 2)

I let out a nervous laugh, "Me too," I respond, voice timid and quiet.

"There are plenty of other things I've wanted to do too," he whispers seductively in my ear. My cheeks for a bright red, and I bit my lip and say,

"Why not show me what those things are, Mr. Scamander." From there, things escalated. I felt his lips on my neck, which then work their way up to my lips. After placing a sloppy kiss on my lips, he starts to unbutton my shirt. He threw my shirt to the floor, and hovered over me.

It was now my turn. With quick hands, I took off his coat and everything underneath, leaving him shirtless. I start unzipping his pants, where I could see he was very excited.

Soon enough we are both left in our underwear as my back is to the floor, his to the sky.

He brings his head down, and leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach, taking of my bra and tossing it to his left. He cups my breasts, making me moan in pleasure as I feel his lips over my left nipple.

He then decides he wishes to go lower, as he plays with my clit under my underwear. I arch my back slightly, enjoying the feeling. "I see I've made you quite wet, haven't I?" I nod, wanting him to continue and go further.

He brings my underwear down to my ankles, and slides two fingers into my core. I let out a grunt, happy with what he is doing. He sees my excitement, and starts to go faster, and I start to moan out his name.

As he curls his fingers, I exclaim, "Harder!" His fingers leave me wet and moaning, and I give out after some time.

"How about we take this further?" I suggest. He bites his lip, and nods. I pull his boxers down and put his length between my fingers, and I start pumping. He groans, enjoying the feeling. I put his tip in my mouth and start to suck, hollowing out my cheeks to give as much please as I can.

He grips onto my hair and forces me down, deeper. He moans out my name as his cock gets pleasured by my mouth. Very soon, he starts to slow down, and takes his cock in his own hand and starts pumping as I keep my mouth open.

He lets out a final grunt, and he shoots his semen on my face, and I swallow the bits that fell into my mouth, "Good girl," he speaks, "now for your prize." He smirk as he cleans off my face with his thumbs.

I smile. He grabs my waists and makes my back face the sky, my legs spread open, my face closer to the ground then my dripping core. He stuck his length into me and started moving his hips.

I let out a moan as soon as I felt his cock enter my core, while he moved his hips my moans would get louder until I was moaning out his name.

As our night came to an end, both of us were would of breath, and as he held me close to him, he whispered in my ear, "Let's travel the world together. Leave everything behind, and just go," I left a kiss on his lips with an excited yes, hoping we would do this more often as we traveled.