Chappie 14

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Chappie 14 - Authors Note

Hey guys, so I hoped you enjoyed the last chapter.

After Chappie 18, I'll do another 'Special Update' chapter, like the last one with Sayden, except it will be with other boyfriends. So, hope you enjoy this chappie.

DEDICATION TIME!!!!!!!!!

@ sarahloverofbooks + dezbueno -for getting Question 1 right

@ sarahloverofbooks - for getting Question 2 right

@Aloha808 - for being the first to comment

WARNING!!!!

May contain:

• Mild Course Language

• Sexual References

Answers to the Questions:

1. 'Surfers Paradise' is the name of Cody Simpson's new album

2. 'Bradley' is the lead singer in the boy-band 'The Vamps' but in this story they aren't famous and is an old friend of Sarah's but she doesn't remember him.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Chappie 14 - Actual Story

Sarah's Point Of View (P0V)

~Tuesday Morning~

Since yesterday we the girls and I went dress shopping, I got to miss out on school but I have to go today and I'm not looking forward to it. I slowly got up out of bed and put on the uniform before going downstairs. I had my breakfast at the table before going back upstairs to grab my bag and phone then walked back downstairs to wait for someone to finish their breakfast.

"You all ready for school?" Jade asked, putting her bowl near the sink.

"Yep." I smiled the best I could.

"No you're not, you slept in for a while and your hair is a mess." She giggled.

"Fine, you do my hair then." I sighed.

She grabbed the hairbrush and began to brush my hair, she then rubbed something in my hair before styling it, since it wasn't in front of a mirror, I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Done!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Here, take a look." She replied handing me a mirror.

I looked at my hair and saw it was in a fishtail braid with some of my fringe hanging out.

"Oh my god, thank you!" I squealed giving Jade a hug. "I love it!"

"Well thank you, now let's head to school." She said.

"Yeah, leggo." I commented.

We walked to Jades car and we drove to school, talking about random stuff. We reached to school and I was there just before the bell should go. I grabbed my bag out of the back and waved goodbye to Jade before walking through the school gates, then into the corridor to my locker.

I saw Cody leaning on it, he smiled when I walked towards him.

"Hey baby." He said, giving me a hug.

"Hey." I smiled hugging him back.

"How come you were late this morning?" He asked, one eyebrow raised.