Chappie 3

Chappie 3 - Authors Note

Hello guys, sorry for the long wait on Chappie 2 but it got updated. Please comment some more on my story to tell me what you liked or what you didn't like. It helps me become a writer and write stories that you enjoy.

Dedication to @Little_mix_bear for being the first to comment.

Another dedication to @gwen_hemmings and @iNiallersNandox for getting the question right.

Chappie 3 - Actual Story

Leigh-Anne's point of view (POV)

That's when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't sure who it was but I went and answered it. It was........... Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Jesy.

"Hey girls." One Direction said in unison but Louis was the loudest.

"Hey, let me get Sarah from her room." I replied.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door. I could hear some guitar playing and singing, I'm guessing that it is Sarah. I never knew she could sing or play guitar.

(A/N Video of Sarah on the side.)

She sounded really good.

"Hey Sarah." I called.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"There are some people downstairs I want you to meet." I mentioned.

"Let me get changed first." She replied.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs in the lounge room." I told her.

"Okay."

I then walked downstairs and into the lounge room.

Sarah's point of view (POV)

I wonder who these people are? I better hurry and get changed. I decided to pick out some greyish, ripped skinny jeans and a casual pink tank top.

I put my guitar back in my case and walked downstairs. I could not believe who I saw. It was One Direction, one of my idols and I absolutely loved them.

"Hi there!" They all yelled together apart from Zayn who yelled out a, "Vas Happenin."

"Vas Happenin everybody?" I replied back with a huge smile on my face.

"Sarah, I would like you to meet Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis. Otherwise known as One Direction and this is Jesy." Perrie told me while cuddling up to Zayn.

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you." I replied back.

I sat down on the couch and Harry casually put his arm around me.

"How are ya, love?" He asked me.

"I'm good and how are you?" I casually replied.

"I'm good." He answered.

"Harry, can I talk to you alone please?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Sure." He replied.

Harry got up and walked with Leigh-Anne outside of the house. I wonder what they are talking about....

Chappie 3 - Authors Note - Again

Hello again. I have got another question for you and get it right, you could receive a dedication. Alright, here is the question:

What do you think the 'talk' is about?

You can receive a dedication by doing these things,

1) Being the first to comment

Or

2) Getting the question right

---> Megsy xoxo