Baekhyun [1]

''Oh my god, how is he so cute and unbelievably sexy at the same time''

You sighed dreamily at your favourite idol, GOT7's Jaebum, when you saw him on the cover of your monthly subscription of K-STAR Magazine. Your fangirling went on for quite awhile, long enough for Baekhyun to hear your squeals of excitement.

"Baby'' Baekhyun turned to you and gave you a face you can't ignore: glistening puppy eyes combined with his best attempt at pouting, ''am i not cute and sexy enough for you?" He winked as he started making silly faces that always brings a smile to your face.

"Naaaurr, baekhyun ah, you know it's different between your celebrity crush and irl significant other :-) Jb just hits diffrent with this edition of photoshoot for K-STAR, he really outdone himself being effortlessly cute and sexy!'' You stick your tongue out.

Slightly annoyed, Baekhyun snaked his arm around your waist and swiftly shifted your position, placing you on his lap. Baekhyun then proceeds to envelope you with a warm back hug you whilst snuggling against your neck, sending warm breath and shivers through your sensitive spot.

Knowing what's to come next, you surrender yourself and relax against Baekhyun's embrace as he begins to plant short and sweet kisses beginning from on your forehead. Tinggly and addictive.  You always love how Baekhyun doesn't hold back and showers you with loving skinship in your relationship.

"Am i sexy enough for you now?'' Baekhyun said as he leaned closer and rested his head on your shoulders, matching your heartbeat.

Knowing Baekhyun, he probably wanted to playfully express his jealousy and for you to play along. ''Nope! Jaebum oppa wins'' You faked a "lovesick" look, staring at the magazine and sighed as if your world depended on it as you felt Baekhyun smile against you.

"Jaebum?? Oppa?? Y/n... how can you be on first name basis when this oppa of yours don't even know you exist?? Also, you don't even call ME oppa. C'mon'' Baekhyun whines. You playfully ignore.

''Y/n...'' Just as you were about to respond, Baekhyun started tickling you and attacking all your weak spot. You helplessly giggled with defeat and laughed breathlessly as  tears formed and begged for his mercy.

''AHHHHHHH OKOK FINE FINNEEEE!!! GeeS You're the cutest MOST HANDSOMESESTest AND AND SEXY HOTASS oppA THAT I ever know. AND don't even GET ME STARTED WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES like d-demmm boiiiii'' You yelled hoping he would stop attacking you.

Baekhyun smirk and quickly broke into a big wide grin.''So my baby likes me that much, awww why didn't you say so earlier, enough with your jaebum oppa and what not. You're so damn beautiful and cute, i hope you know that i love you so much and i'm the luckiest man on earth to have you.''

You blushed and felt how flushed and red and your face became. Baekhyun never shys away from expressing his love for you and deep down you felt that no one deserve this precious baby boi of yours as you reciprocate feelings of how lucky you are to have him all to yourself.

''Baekhyun-ah ♥ you know i love you very very much too'' You smiled and pecked him on his lips.

''Come here'' Baekhyun welcomed you with his open arms but as you guys reposition to cuddle, you felt the K-STAR magazine sandwiched between you both, poking in uncomfortable directions.

Baekhyun wasted no time and tossed the magazine away and proceeded to stare deeply into your eyes. ''Guess you won't be  needing this anymore baby'' Baekhyun whispered huskily as he breathed into your ears and slowly trailed kisses down on your neck. You noded shyly and enjoyed the rest of the day in Baekhyun's embrace.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! Heeehehehehhehe I love yallllz 💓