Chapter 2 ✔

Beginne am Anfang

"You are not leaving this house", he said. "Oh yes she is", my auntie said.

"Let's go", my auntie said. I walk towards her car. I put all my bags in the trunk and she started the car. "What about my school?" I asked her. "We're going there now, to inform your principal that you're leaving", my auntie said.

"I have a game this Saturday, I can't just go", I said. "What game?" she asked. "My football game", I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Football?!" she said shockingly. "Yeah you know, a sport that includes tackling people, throwing the ball, making a tou-", I explained but she cut me off. "I know what a football is", she said, "What I meant to say was, isn't that for boys things".

"No it's not", I said.

"Although I'm the only girl in the team", I added silently.

"WHAT?!", she said.

Oops... I didn't mean to make her hear it. We arrive at my school and we went inside. It was lunch time. My auntie went inside the principal's office.

"Mrs.Greyson... can I help you?" the principal said. "Yes", my auntie said, "My niece is coming with me in New York, I am transferring her to school there". The principal nodded. "Wait here and I'll get the papers and her records", the principal said standing up from his seat and disappeared into a room.

The principal came back in a minute and gave the papers to my auntie. My auntie looked at my records and I swear I saw her eyes bulged out of her face.

Wait, I just overreacted on that one. "You have been suspended 8 times and have been in detention 18 times?!" my auntie raised her voice.

"She has been into fights and she doesn't respect her teachers", Mr. bald-headed said...oops I mean the principal. My auntie just nodded. She started signing paper and I went outside. But before I went outside, I looked at the principal and he was looking at me. "Hey, looks like I don't have to go to that stupid detention", I said while smirking and left.

I went to my locker and put my combination and opened it taking some of my stuffs. I left my textbook inside. There's no way I'm taking that. It will just remind me of this hell-hole.

"Jean?"

I turned around and saw the boys. "Hey guys", I said. "Where are you going, how come you're taking your things off of your locker?" Erik said worriedly.

"I'm leaving guys, my auntie is taking me with her", I said. "Where?" Mark said. "New York", I said. "New York?!" the boys said shockingly.
"Oh you know, the place where couples kiss when it's Ne-", I said, but I got cut off, AGAIN. "We know", they said. "Then why were you guys asking?" I said. "We were just shock", Paul said.

"But we have a game, don't you remember?" Mark said. "I do and it looks like I have to quit", I said. "Quit? You can't, you're one of the best players", Erik said.

Hmmm... I might be the quarterback of the team. I sighed. "I have no choice guys", I said.

"Is this true, you're finally leaving", an annoying voice interrupted, "Finally, I've been waiting for this long and it's finally coming true".

"You're just happy because you finally can get you popularity back since I stole it from you", I said smugly. She stayed quiet for a bit. "Whatever", she said, "As long as you're leaving". I rolled my eyes. Here goes the rolling again.

I turned back to the boys. "I'm going to miss you guys", I said. I went towards them and hugged each one. They each kissed me on the cheeks. Erik was about to kiss me on the cheeks when Anna stopped him.