My OC

So I have decided, my choice is Jester Mourning, this was decided by a vote that went up for about 4 hours, and followers were notified, so, anyways, here is My OC.

Jester Mourning​
14
Species: Dove Faunus, this means that he has small wings on his back that he can glide with, his skin is ghostly white, and he likes seeing people in love
A lance that when dust is inserted, the tip will change it's attribute and can be changed into a small sword on his back when he needs to put it away, however he is still trying to find a good way to make a ranged version of it. (Swap parts that don't make sense in this with the picture just found it, but the Gatling part I think is going to be a grenade launcher with customizable grenades)
He is very shy, he never liked going into places with many crowds and was always alone and pick on in school, but when the chance arises, a joke is made and it doesn't matter the situation, he could be blushing while being shipped, but he'll still say "That's what she said"
His favorite teacher is Prof. Oobleck (correct me if that's wrong)
He wears a grey jacket with a blue fedora that has a black line and a silver jester's hat, a red shirt that says "Jokes are jokes, but mine are always chetter than yours". Ripped jeans and green shoes complete his outfit
His semblance is odd, he can summon grim to his aid that listen to him, he always has a pet baby Beowolf with him and other Grimm can be turned into armor for him.

That is all for now, see you in the RP, I just need about 1 or 2 more people, someone to finish their form, and then I will see all in the RP, SHINX OUT! 🤗