You are so beautiful baby...

Start bij het begin

I walk into my room, wrapped in a towel. Blissity was making her way to the bathroom now. I shut the door quietly and turn around to see Jason playing with the hat he gave me. I stroll around the bed, to the side where he was laying and look in my dresser for a bra and underwear.

Jason sits up, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me to sit on his lap. In the process I’m able to grab onto a black bra and lace panties. Jason kisses my neck, holding my back as I drop my towel and begin putting on my bra. I watch as Jason leans back, staring at my chest hungrily, while I pull up the straps on my shoulder.

“Don’t even.” I say to him, wagging my finger in his face.

Jason smirks at me, “Later.”

I shake my head, “Nope. Not today, tomorrow or the next day.”

After my statement was said Jason’s eyes widen and he pouts, moving his hands down to grab onto my ass. I stand up and put on my underwear, throwing my towel in Jason’s face. His groans, rolling up the towel and stares at my body while I put on my shirt and sweats.

“I think it’s adorable that you still have this.” Jason says, spinning his hat in his right hand.

I tighten up my pants and look at Jason, “Why wouldn’t I keep it?”

Jason shrugs, “We weren’t dating at the time so I figured you’d get rid of it.”

I laugh as I crawl onto the bed and make my way over to Jason. I take the hat, placing it on my head and smile at Jason cutely. He chuckles, kissing my lips lightly. I pull away and look at his hair, which looked as if he stuck his head into a tornado. I run my hand through his hair, pushing it back and Jason watches my every move.

“What’s the plan for today?” Jason asks as I continue fixing his hair.

“I’m not leaving the house, still not feeling well.” I say, sitting up on my knees. I comb his hair with my nails pushing it back with both hands. Jason holds my waist; I can feel his face digging into my chest.

“I’ll stay with you.” He speaks but his voice was muffled.

“It gets pretty boring here.” I laugh, lifting his face up so his chin was pressing into my chest but I could still look into his beautiful eyes.

“I’m not boring.” Jason smiles at me, dropping his hands onto my ass and squeezing it.

I roll my eyes, pushing him away and he grabs me pulling me back against him. I laugh as he starts kissing my cheek the same way I kissed his the last time he was here. Jason holds me close as I try to push him off and he continues kissing my cheek. I giggle, giving in and accepting all his amazing kisses.

Jason snickers, running his hands up and down my waist. I feel his fingers press into my sides and I know what he was trying to do.

“Jason...” I look at him, startled.

Jason grins at me and jams his fingers into my sides. My back arches and I start laughing as he tickles me restlessly. I push his shoulders, running out of breath from laughing and Jason just watches me struggle under his grip.

I finally break free and try to escape by crawling out of bed but Jason wraps his arms around me and pulls me back. We were both laughing and I push him off, rolling on top of him. I sit up and Jason tries to shove me to the side but I grab his hands and entwine our fingers. Jason raises his eyebrows at me, looking at me with an expression that read: you think you’re stronger than me?

I bite down on my lip, batting my eyelashes at him and hold his hands. Jason rolls over, I fall to the side and Jason was now in control. My legs on either side of his waist and he was holding our hands, smiling down at me. I struggle to push him off and Jason laughs, watching me as I let go of his hand and push against his chest. I was trying my best to not touch his stomach.