Chapter Fourteen - Bathroom Stall

Start from the beginning

“I’m going to put you under my trance so it won’t hurt.”  Her voice was cool and slow.

“Why –” 

“Shhh, it will be over soon.”  Lilly hissed at him.  He felt himself going quite, obeying her order.  She let go of him and let his feet drop to the ground on either side of the toilet.  She pulled him a few feet forward, away from the toilet and whispered into his ear.  Sean slowly rested his head on her shoulder, mesmerized.

***

Lilly turned her head and smiled at his neck and she felt his chest shrink and expand against her breasts.  This moment brought her back to the first time she tasted blood, he was peaceful, calm, obeying.  She recalled the swirling paths the blood took in his neck and her body pressing up against his ridged back.  She allowed herself to feel his warmth and wrapped her arms around him, resting them against his shoulders.  Leaning her cheek against the bare flesh of his neck she imagined her skin turning rosy, and watched as goose bumps formed on his neck in response to her chilly exhales. He was so peaceful right now, so perfect.  He was hers.

Lilly lifted a hand off his shoulders and brushed some of her hair away from her face.  Deciding she spent enough time admiring him she pressed her lips against his neck and allowed her tongue to run across his salty neck.  Her mouth widened as she prodded his neck with her fangs, they slid forward with little to no resistance—like poking a needle through a sheet of paper.  As she sunk her teeth deeper into his neck she felt him cringe and force his head down hard on her shoulder.  Now locked into his neck she slowly lowered herself and him to first their knees, then the ground—she didn’t want anything to go wrong because of them standing up.  

The delicious pre-suck substance filled her mouth causing all her senses to explode with pleasure. Her body slightly shook with excitement as she swished the liquid around in her mouth preventing it from taking its normal course of going into the victim.  Instead, she forced herself to swallow the liquid, suddenly the moment turned from pleasure to disgust.  The fluid resisted taking a different route and quickly solidified into a mucus-like substance that slimed down her throat and ignited it in fiery rejection.  It wasn’t meant to be swallowed.  

Acid bubbled up in her throat as her body tried to vomit it back up, she wouldn’t let it, knowing what would happen if even a drop entered Sean’s body.  She rested Sean flat on the ground below her and remained locked into his neck.  She closed her eyes and bit down harder, pressing the full extent of her fangs into his neck.  Pain raged through her now ravished of pleasure body as she forced the flaming inferno to stay locked within her body.  This moment was no longer enjoyable for her, but it wasn’t enjoyment she was going for—she wanted him, Sean, forever.

Once the burning subsided somewhat, she stared drawing his blood.  She sucked it in fast while watching his chest heave calmly up and down.  His legs started sliding across the tile. His shoes screeched against the floor as if he was somehow still trying to resist her.  She heard the bathroom door open slip.  It had been unlocked?  The janitor had been told to keep it locked; there was no reason for it to be opened now.  It must be another kid.  Sean’s pulse slowed as his body struggled for blood and his feet stopped moving.  He was close enough.  She stopped draining him.  Lilly glanced around her finally noticing her surroundings again, there was blood on the ground—she leaked. 

The stall they were hidden in squeaked open, she even forgot to lock it.  She shifted her head a little and glanced up. A young boy stood staring at the pair in awe, quickly noticing the obscene amount of blood.  Freshman.  The boy darted out of the bathroom, probably to tell someone about the mass quantity of blood on the floor.  That, or that there was a girl in the boy’s bathroom.  She could never tell what their priorities were.  Now she had to act fact—it was time for the tricky part.