Relieved

"Hoot, Hoot, Hoot!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Miaow, miaow, miaow!" Kuro exclaimed.

"Oikawa is ill," Hanamaki said.

Practise finished and Oikawa crept in and began to practise volleyball. He was relieved he did not have to sort out Bokuto's emo mode. As Oikawa practiced, Seijoh, Bokuto and Kuro watched him.

"Is he nocturnal?" Matsuwaka asked.

"Like owls!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Only 60% of owl species are nocturnal, Bokuto," Kuro said.

"I have a new awesome move!" Tendou Satori exclaimed.

"Oh, what is it Tendou Senpai?" Lev and Goshiki exclaimed.

Tendou Satori smiled. As Ohira spiked, Tendou Satori blocked the spike shouting

"Shooting Star!"

Goshiki and Lev stared.

"Awesome!" they both shouted.

"I'm sorry," Akaashi said, "I'm sick today so I cannot come to practise,"

"Okay," Ushijima asked.

As Akaashi walked triumphantly, a dog began to chase him. Akaashi ran as fast as he could yet the dog kept following him. Finally, Akaashi stopped. He turned around and realised the dog was nowhere to be seen. He turned back round to face Ushijima. He had run back to Fukorodani.

"It is very good how you still run around the town even when you are ill," Ushijima said.

Akaashi smiled maniacally.

"That means you can come jogging with me when I run around the town,"

"Hahaha!" Yamamoto exclaimed, "Nice spike, Turnip-head-kun!"

Kindaichi looked at Yamamoto.

"Turning head?" he said, "What's that meant to mean?"

Iwaizumi and Tatsuki were talking to each other. Tanaka and Nishinoya were staring worriedly at them from the other end of the gymnasium. Iwaizumi smiled at Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Aaarghhhhh!" Tanaka and Nishinoya screamed as they ran out of Karasuno.