Chapter 4- THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

• Посвящена To my amazing supporters

So I’ve been a bit busy with my other story I’m so stupid… I fell in love a prince.

And I know you don’t want to hear my crappy excuses so I just let you get to the story

Chapter 4- THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

 WILL EDIT LATER :P

“5 AM”

It’s 5 AM and Kayla is jumping on my bed, trying to walk me up.

“Emily get up! We’re going to be late for school.”

“I groaned in my pillow are your freaking kidding me, no one in their right mind would get in this early”

“Fine, I guess I’ll wake you up later”

“Thank you” I rolled on my back, I was slipping into my dream when Kayla walking into my room again but I ignored her. I ignored her until I felt cold water splashed across my face.

I SCREAMED OUT  and shot up out of bed panting and gasping for air.

“I can’t believe you did that” I shrieked

“I know I’m so a good friend… oh and I call dibs on the bathroom first”

Well I’m awake now. I dragged myself out of the bed, and walked over to the door on my left, well the jokes on her because I have a bathroom in my room. I can’t believe she thought there was only one bathroom up here, I would never survive, and knowing her she is going to take forever getting ready.

I turned on the water for the bath tub  and poured soup in there, one of the things I missed about being home. At boarding school we only had showers and who would even want to use a public bathtub. I striped my clothes off and got in and sighed in content, the water felt great. It felt so warm and relaxing, hmm maybe I could get some extra sleep.

No, I can’t because I may end up being really late to school. I decided to turn on the TV so I could stay awake. I flipped through the channels until I found The Game. I love this show. It was about 7 am when I got out . Damn I was in the tub for a hour and a half.

I got my towel and wrapped it around my body, turned off the TV and headed towards my room. I so glad I picked out my outfit last night. I turned on my music and danced around my room, but someone interrupted me.

“Emily is that you, I can’t believe your back?” I jumped and turned around.

“Josh your scared the hell out of me”

“I’m sorry” I could not help but smile. Josh has to be the only jock that you can’t stay mad at, he’s such a cool person. Once upon a time, we were a thing but we realized that we were better as friends. He also happens to be Derek’s best friend, shocker right.

“It’s ok josh, you know I can’t be mad at you”

“Wow it’s been such a long time how have you been”

“I’ve been great, I kind of missed home a bit especially my sis”

“Well it good to see you I guess I’ll see you at school today”

“Yes definitely, well i got to go get ready for school, bye Josh”

"see you later, Em."

I closed my curtains and went in my closet.

I let me imagination get the best of me, when a thought of me walking into school with a red spaghetti strap top and a plaited skirt way above the appropriate length for school and matching red heels, but who was I kidding I could never pull that look off.

I snapped back into reality and got dress, it was white top with my favorite jeans, and really hot black laced heels that made a statement. I put on my make up, and put in my contacts. Thank God, I didn’t have them anymore. I completed my look with silver necklace and a matching bracelet and ring. I grabbed my bag pack and headed downstairs. I was surprised to see Kayla in the kitchen, she was already making pancakes and egg.

“Wow, you must be really excited about today because you’re usually so getting ready”

“I am excited, you know me, I can’t wait to meet the boys or should I same men there”

“You’re crazy” I chuckled.  We sat down and ate breakfast, and I took a minute to observe her outfit. It was a short shorts that showed off her legs and a One shoulder top that read “ Blink if you want me” Typical Kayla.

Kayla looked at her watch “OMG it’s 8:10, you said it takes 10 minutes to get to school”

“yea so”

“So we need to go, I want to get there before there all in class already”

“Fine I rolled my eyes “ DAD, where leaving now” I yelled from the kitchen I knew he would hear me because his office wasn’t far.

“ok Emily”

Yep and that’s dad, he never says ‘ok have a good day at school’ or something, it’s always short and straight to the point.

We got in the car and headed for school.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN.

*** 

Ahh *runs away* I know I told you this would be the chapter she going to school but I am so busy right now and I didn’t want you to forget about my story so I wrote this but I am going to spilt this chapter into two so hopefully soon I will update Chapter 4 part 2.

Please continue to vote and comment, they mean a lot.

5 votes 3 comments.