PROLOGUE

Everyone thought she killed him - the guy whom she loves the most.

Everyone blamed her.

Even her dearest father blamed her.

She was sent in States because she's nothing but a pure disappointment to her family.

She was devastated.

She's empty.

She's been in darkness.

That nightmare caused emptiness in her life to the point that she, herself has changed.

Twisted by her past, she's returning back to deal her present life.

And as she comes back, don't you ever dare mess her up.

Don't mess her up if you don't want to see her badass side.

Don't mess her up because she's the BADASS QUEEN...

-

A/N: This is my first story. If you're going to encounter many lapses in the future chapters, please let me know para ma-edit ko. Uunahan ko na po kayo, hindi ito kasingganda ng ibang stories na nababasa niyo. I just want you to know that because I don't want to ruin your expectation. But I am glad and I will really appreciate it if you want to spare your time reading this one. Wala pong perpektong kwento kaya sana po ay irespeto niyo ito. Yun lang po. Since this is my first time, sana po ay inyo itong suportahan. Salamat! :)

Take note: This is not a pure action.

-imeesyouuu❤