34. "don't have sex"

Start from the beginning

"Daddy," I smile sweetly up at him, biting my lip. "May I..." I trail off, fiddling with the metal of his belt buckle, and Luke's quick to shake his head yes.

Before long, Daddy's jeans are on the floor of the hotel room, weighed down by the heavy buckle of his belt, and my heart pounds loudly in my chest as I hear him let out a small hiss of relief.

Oh, god.

His boxers join the rest of his clothes, and I don't mean for it to, but my lips part slightly in complete shock as my eyes land on his long, hard shaft. I don't know what to do, utterly speechless as the simple sight of it makes me squeeze my legs together, my mind drowning in it's own sick fantasies.

Hesitantly, I reach my hand forward, replacing his own and giving it a few slow, unsure strokes. Another sound escapes his lips as I tighten my grip ever so slightly, and this time, it's so unexpected that I automatically assume it's because of me.

I snap my head up to look at him, an expression of wide concern painted on my face.

"Did-" I start, my nerves getting the better of me as I stutter.

I can't control how the lump in my throat forms once again, or the way that my body is currently burning at a thousand degrees, but Luke doesn't seem to mind.

He seems much too invested in keeping himself together to notice. Nevertheless, I don't want to risk him being in any pain. "Did... Did I hurt you, Daddy?"

"N-No, angel." Luke exhales sharply, shaking his head with quick, rapid motions. "No, you didn't." he begins to relax again, sinking into the bed, and I can feel him throbbing against the skin of my palm.

"Okay, Daddy." I mumble uncertainly.

"Y-You're doing good, sweetheart. Just..." Luke swallows. "Just keep your hand like that- m-maybe a little looser, and move up it and down-"

"Like this, Daddy?" I ask innocently, looking for confirmation as I move my hand the exact way he told me to. The entire experience, and feeling, is strange; an unknown sensation due to the fact that I've never done this before and Daddy just so happens to be my first.

It's new, it's a little weird, and undeniably exciting; even more so as Daddy lets out a small whimper. Satisfaction settles in my chest as his own heaves up and down slowly, hand gripping the roots of his hair, his other reaching forward to cup my face.

"Am I doing it right, Daddy?" I ask, batting my eyelashes at him and using the fact that it makes him weak to my advantage.

"Y-Yes, babydoll," Daddy breathes, gulping as he makes eye contact with me. I continue the movement of my hand, knowing the exact impact I have on him now. "J-Just like that. But maybe... maybe go a little faster for me, princess."

I manage to do what he says, repeating the action again and again for what seems to be a little while longer. A thrilling feeling bubbles up in my stomach as I attempt to keep my hand at a quick pace, Luke's lips parting with a moan everytime I speed up or slow down.

"Fucking hell," Daddy moans loudly, bottom lip trembling as his head falls back in bliss. "Just like that, princess."

My own heat throbs for attention, internally begging for Daddy's fingers, as I run my thumb along the tip of his member once more. From the very beginning, I noticed that this one action had all the power to send him over the edge; so naturally, that's what I use.