Chapter 1

Don't ever be afraid to follow your dreams.

Spread your wings and fly.

And always follow your heart. ♥

I'm in my car driving as fast as I can to who knows where. But who cares! I sure don't.

I put the roof down not caring who sees me and let my long brown hair loose. For once I feel completely free. Free as a bird.

My music is blasting out the car with my favorite band playing:

 " Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful…”

Its mid afternoon, the sun is still at its strongest. I enjoy the fill of the sun softly kissing my skin. And the wind blowing through my hair, making it go everywhere.

I’m 18 years old and I’ve graduated high school. Its summer and that’s why I’m driving far and fast. In these 3 months, before I have to start college I want to follow my dreams and do things I’ve always wanted to and never had a chance to. It was always something holding me back, whether it was my family, school, friends, boys... but not anymore. At least not for this summer.

My name is Phoebe.

I want to be independent for once.

I spot a gorgeous beach nearby. I think I’m in California. Well, this is a good place to start. Once I get a place to stay at I’ll come back to this beach and enjoy it until sundown.

--An Hour Later--

I found the perfect hotel to stay at. Who would have thought a decent 5 star hotel would be that cheap. I guess this is my lucky day.

Now that I’m all done with the serious stuff, I’m ready to go out to the beach. I remember to take my camera and laptop, just in case I get inspired or something.

As I’m walking down the beach I notice a big crowd forming by a stage in the middle of the beach. It seems that there are some bands playing tonight. It’s The Wanted, Big Time Rush and....One Direction! I almost faint (literally) and I would’ve fallen if this nice guy wouldn’t have caught me. To my total complete surprise that guy was none other than Louis Tomlinson!

"Hi there. My name is Louis" he gives me a nice sweet smile and slowly helps me stand up straight. He gives me another smile that I swear would’ve made me faint and fall on my ass for sure if he wasn’t still holding on to me. "Are you alright? Do you need to sit down? Come along I’ll take you somewhere to sit so you can drink some water."

All that came out of my mouth was "oookayy." I’m so lame.

He took me to One Direction's tour bus and gave me some water. I think I got color back to my face because he looks much calmer now “You’re well now? But please come sit for a while. Don’t want you to fall. Now, mind telling me why you almost fainted? And can you please take me out of my misery and tell me your name?" he smiled warm and timidly.

I couldn’t help but stare at him for a while and I answer completely honest, "well I was walking down the beach when I saw that... One Direction was performing tonight. And well I’ve been a huge fan since I was younger and I still am. ohh and my name is Phoebe" I give him a small anticipating smile. Who knows what he'll think of my confession. Maybe he'll think I’m crazy and ask me to leave. But no, I don’t think so. He would never be that kind of a guy.

To my astonishment his smile gets wider. And walks over and sits next to me. "I love meeting fans, especially when they’re as beautiful as you.” When he says that I know for sure I’m blushing. My face feels all hot.

“Thank you Louis. Oh umm… aren’t you suppose to go perform now?” Just on queue, Niall walks on to the bus and says “Mate what is taking you so long we gotta…” he then notices me “ohhh I’m sorry. Where are my manners? I’m Niall” and he holds out his hand to me.

I smile at him and extend my arm in return. “Hi I’m Phoebe nice to meet you”

Niall smiles at me once more and then looks back at Louis and says “you might want to hurry mate, we’re on in 5. And see you later Phoebe, it was a pleasure to meet you.”

Louis and I are left alone again. He looks at me with an apologetic look “I’m so sorry. But I have to go. Can you please not leave though?”

I smile to encourage him “of course I’ll stay. I’m all better now, thanks for taking care of me. I’ll go out there to watch you guys. Good luck!”

-The Wanted are singing their last song “Lightning” I love this songs! And now One Direction will be coming out. I’m so excited!

The lads come out and we all start singing along with them.

When Louis sings his solo in ‘One Thing’, he is directly looking at me.

As he sings:

“Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing”

I remember how he wanted to know my name.

As the show ends, fireworks fill the sky. And I wonder if Louis will come looking for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment after reading! i will appreciate it greatly! :)

next chapter will be published soon :) x