Lost and Found memories

Start from the beginning

Cashmere sat back in his chair and sighed,

“I’m sorry about the last incident. I just wanted to hurt Allen, did Jax or Link hurt you?” His eyes became a lighter shade of brown. Wait, why the heck was he acting so nice all of a sudden? There’s got to be a catch Lyla, don’t be fooled.

“No. But you did hurt Allen. He’s strong so he recovered quickly, and he wont get his butt kicked next time.” I looked at him, trying to act confident.

“You must really care about him. I don’t really think Allen does, well on his part I mean.” What the heck was that supposed to mean?

“W-What? What are you talking about?” I tilted my head in confusion.

I caught a glimpse of Cashmere blushing, but his face turned serious again,

“You and Allen are a thing, right?”

I just nodded.

“Be careful then, you never know if he’s making this whole thing up. He can’t be trusted. Believe me, I’ve known him longer than you have.”

Suddenly a familiar voice said,

“Have you now Cashmere?” Allen had a face of murder on his face.

Cashmere’s eyes turned gold, “Just giving your little playmate some advice, warnings~…”

Allen grabbed him but the collar, “You should leave now.” He said seriously.

Cashmere yanked Allen’s hands away growling quietly, “Take better care of her, you really don’t deserve her…” And with that, Cashmere walked away.

I sat there staring the whole time.

“You ok? Did you touch you or hurt you? What did he say?” He quickly sat next to me, grabbing my hand,

“Not much, just like he said, warnings?”

“Warnings on what?”

“How I shouldn’t trust you and crap.”

Allen sighed, “Sorry I was late, my counselor held me back. I won’t let him bother you again.”

I smiled and hugged him. But were the things Cashmere say true? He has known Allen longer than I have and he looked serious when he talked to me…

“Wanna go to Panera?”

Allen smiled, “Love to.”