Forbidden Love

*Frank's POV*

Gerard and I followed the secretary, Mrs. Schwartz, into the main office.

My hands were shoved into my jean pockets, and I was raging with fury and fear. Nobody can tear us apart, right? A school can't kick you out for loving somebody older than you or being gay. Love is love. Can't people just understand this?

Mrs. Schwartz flung open the main office door and led us into the principal's office.

"Mr. Lifton, I have 2 people here that I would like you to talk to," she explained. Mrs. Schwartz skipped over to his desk, whispering into his ear and looking at us. Mr. Lifton nodded his head and had a serious face on.

"O-Okay. A-Alright," Mr. Lifton stuttered after hearing what Mrs. Schwartz had whispered to him.

She was telling him what she just witnessed. I knew it.

Well, it was obvious.

Gerard crossed his legs. He nodded his head side to side and brought his head upwards to look at the ceiling.

Mrs. Schwartz walked out of the principal's office, shutting the door behind her. I could hear her heels clack as she walked away from the door. I anxiously tapped my foot as my eyes scattered across the room.

"So boys," Mr. Lifton began. "And men."

I could see the anger in Gerard's eyes.

"Making out I see," Mr. Lifton went on. "Mr. Way, you do know that this is unacceptable. Frank here is a minor."

"Actually, I'm 18," I hissed back.

He's just trying to get Gerard in trouble.

"And I am 21. There shouldn't be any problem to this. There is only a three year difference," Gerard said defending himself.

Mr. Lifton cleared his throat. "Yes, but you are teacher and student. It's different."

"How?!" Gerard yelled unfolding his legs.

I pulled my sleeves up and stuffed my face into my hands. Gerard and I felt offended.

"Look guys. In our school district, this is considered breaking the rules. You must have a relationship outside of school. Here, Frank is your student. NOT your boyfriend or kissing buddy or whatever!" Mr. Lifton yelled. His face looked like he was becoming an erupting volcano.

And we were the lava bursting out.

Why did the school district do this to us? We're in love for gods sake! Can't people just accept the fact that we are going to love each other and that is how it will be?

"Sir, Frank is the only reason I still tolerate this school," Gerard admitted. I lifted my head up out of my hands as my eyes widened. "This school is a joke. The students all treat one another like crap and it's so sickening. Day after day, Frank comes telling me about a bully or a rude remark or even a physical threat. If it weren't for Frank, I would have quit after the first week of school."

Butterflies flew around in my stomach. I tried to hide my smile in a serious ordeal like this.

I was the reason Gerard came to work everyday. Me. Frank Iero.

"Mr. Way! You are breaking the rules and that is final! The school will not accept behavior from a teacher like this! Making out with a student is wrong on many levels. I could care less if you do it out of school, but this is your job," Mr. Lifton raged "And you are announced to 3 days suspension. I'm sorry Mr. Way, but that's how it's gonna go. You cannot be fooling around like this. School is a place to learn, not to kiss teachers."

"I... I can't believe this. How is this any different from a fourteen year old dating a seventeen year old? They kiss in school. They kiss in the halls. They'll make their relationship as public as possible. You're lucky we kept our relationship private," Gerard pleaded.

"I don't make the rules, Mr. Way," Mr. Lifton stated.

My jaw dropped. Our relationship was basically forbidden on school property. Can they really do that to us?

"Whatever, man," Gerard sighed. "Come on, Frankie. Let's go." I hesitated and looked at Gerard and Mr. Lifton back and forth. As Gerard got up, so did I. I smoothed out my jacket and followed him out the door.

"Get your stuff, Frank. We're going home to my place."

I could tell that Gerard was upset, and really needed to go home and get away from all this drama.

And so did I.

***

(A/N) i'm so sorry that this chapter is so short and that it sucks. i have been super busy lately and have had no time to write or think of ideas. i hope this story will go somewhere. i need better ideas. give me feedback on my instagram (@mychemicalpony) or in the comments. vote for my story as well of you liked it.
stay rad.

-laser candy