19- I'll always Love you -19

Behind my smile is a hurting heart.
Behind my life, I'm falling apart.
Look closely at me and you will see.
The girl I am,
.....isnt me

       [Petra's POV] It's a been a week since the incident, and Levi still hasn't woke up. Hanji's been a wreak. She keeps blaming herself for all of this. Luckly she was released a few says ago, so she can her back to a normal rutine.
      Today me, Erwin, and Hanji were gonna to visit Levi today. Erwin picked me up from my house, so were about a few minutes away from Hanji.
     Once we get there, shockingly, Hanji was sitting on the front porch waiting on us. Erwin honked since she wasn't paying attention. She got in and we drive off. "You still feel alright Hanji?" I asked trying to start a conforsation. "Huh? Oh...is yeah...I'm find I guess," she answered quietly.
      Once we got there Hanji was walking slow and was a little but but behind us. "I feel so bad for her," I whisper to Erwin while walking to the room. "I know. No one should have to go through this," He whispered back. "As her friends we have to do something. I mean look at her. She's miserable!" I scream/whipser.
      We finally make it to the door of Levi's room and as I reach for the handle it opens and the doctor comes out. "Oh! Hi, sorry didn't see you there," she said. "Oh it's fine. How's Levi?" Erwin asks. She smiled "why don't you find out yourself," she stepped aside wife enough for is to pass through. "And She might want to go first," She said pointing at Hanji.
       [Hanji's POV] "And she might want to go first," the doctor says pointing at me. I look at her confused, but went along with it. I walked up to the door kinds scared. I walked in and imeadently froze. Not long after I came in Petra and Erwin came in. "Levi!" Petra ran up and hugged him with Erwin walking just after her. I stood at the door shocked and scared. "I'm so happy your alright!" Petra pulls away from the hug. "Yeah good to see your better," Erwin chimes in to the conversation. "Hanji? Are you gonna come over here?" Petra asks me. She rolls her eyes and walks over and grabbed my hand. "Hanji, it's not your fault. It never was. He'll still love you the same," she whispered to me while she brung me over to his bedside. "Now hug him," She says pushing my body closer to his. He smiles slightly at me. He pulls me into a hug in which I return. We stayed like this for a while.
    He's alive....He's alive and still loves me. A tear fall's down my face. Then another. Another. I cried into his shoulder while Petra rubbed my back. "Levi?" I whisper. He hums in response. "I'm sorry this happened to you. I love you," I whisper to him. "I love you too," He whispers back.
    We pull away from the hug. "See? He still loves you. It was never your fault," Erwin state's. "Shut it Eyebrows," I say. "You thought this was your fault? Hanji, no. It was my choice to date you, my choice to go after you. It's not your fault," Levi says. "Thank you,"I say kissing his cheek.

     [I know Levi is a little oc, sorry for a little carried away with the cheesy crap. Anyway worry it's been a while since I've last updated, sorry. IM NOT DEAD! Anyway, thank you all for the support , the reads, and comments. Your all very helpful.]