Valentines Day

Valentines Day is not only for lovers but also for those family and friends who care for each other throughout the year..

Manik has made Nandini feel special in all possible ways in past six days. Nandini was now sure that what they feel for each other is nothing but love. Today on Valentine's Day, she decided to make Manik feel special. With this thought in mind and a sweet idea in heart, she got ready to leave for college.

She decided that today whatever she will do will be for Manik, to make him feel special. She dressed just like what Manik calls her, Angel.

Space Academy

Space Academy was beautifully decorated to celebrate Valentine's Day with fun, pomp and love. It was a tradition of Space to have an event on Valentine's Day. There is music, competition, dance and party..

There were competitions to decide Miss Valentine, Mr Valentine and Ruler of heart

There were competitions to decide Miss Valentine, Mr Valentine and Ruler of heart. Miss Valentine title goes to the girl with maximum roses, Mr Valentine title goes to the girl with maximum roses and Ruler of heart is a competition between Miss and Mr Valentine. Students will be asked to present roses to Mr & Miss Valentine irrespective of gender (means a guy can give rose to Mr Valentine also), the one who gets maximum roses on stage will be titled "Ruler of Heart".

Nandini reached college looking like a doll in her red dress, with light makeup and hair lightly curled. All boys were mesmerized by her beauty. She defined elegance in the most innocent yet sexy manner. She was approached by many boys to compliment her beauty and give her the roses. Some gave her one bud, some gave small bouquet and few gave her huge bouquet. The weight of the roses she carried was more than her own weight, it appeared. Dhruv & Cabir also complimented her and gave one rose bud while offering her to help.

Scenario was no different for Manik, He was looking handsome, hot and perfect Greek God. Girls went all ga-ga over him. They approached him to compliment him, to give rose and to ask for a date with him. Soon Manik's condition was no less than that of Nandini but gyming paid well today. He was able to carry them and soon he joined his friends and Nandini in jam room where they all were chilling..

Though Nandini and Manik were famous among boys and girls respectively in college, their friends were not far behind

Though Nandini and Manik were famous among boys and girls respectively in college, their friends were not far behind. They were also quite popular. Alia, Navya, Dhruv and Cabir also had many roses, however Mukti has 3 only which Manik, Dhruv and Cabir gave. All boys are scared of her because of her Lady Bheem avtar.