14

Deans pov

I decided to make it up to Kendal. So I'm taking a day that all my attention was on her.  I gave her my phone.

She agreed to this decision and went on bout her day.

I got out the shower and picked out some clothes. I picked out a black snapback with a Adidas out fit with adidas superstars that Kendal bought me a while ago.

°°°°°°°°°°

I go to pick Kendal. Her older brother  was outside with some girl. Ignored it.

I walked up to the door and ken mother opens the door. "You can come in she still doing her makeup.", I replied with a simple ok.

I walk up stairs to Kendal room and knock on her door. "GO AWA-" she was shocked that it was me. "Hey. I'm sorry I thought you was my brother...". "I don't think so?". " I'm almost done babe."."ok."

(━┳━ _ ━┳━)(っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

After a hour of her doing her makeup. She gets done.

"Ok I'm ready!"

"Bae!?"

"Dean wake up!"

Kendals POV (bout time😂🙄)

I finished my makeup, i turned around to see Dean sleeping.

"Ok. I'm ready!"

"Bae!?"

"Dean wake up!". His eyes finally opens."Yo you done yet?" He said looking at his phone. "Babe?" He looks at me "I was done fourty-five minutes ago.."

Sorry this one was short.

I'm starting on the sequel to thus story!