Chapter 1: Twins (Partially Edited)

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 1,

--Gracie's POV--

My twin sister Sophie and I recently moved schools because of our mother's random choice. I didn't mind this at all, seeing as before I didn't have many friends. Plus we'd be staying in a house called, Anubis. Which sounded so freaking cool, I loved mythology so it was pretty cool to be able to stay in a house that was named after an Egyptian god.

When Sophie and I made it to the school we were almost too tired to walk, but I instantly perked up. We were finally here, we were supposed to be here yesterday but our cab driver ran out of gas. It was a total drag on the way here for Sophie, she didnt really want to go here. But for me it was fine, I wasn't picky like she was. Our mother sent us here because Sophie was so obessed with this boy at our other school, she wasn't even doing her homework anymore.

The cab driver gave us our luggage and ask us which house we were staying in.

Sophie puts a finger to her lips, "Uh, Anobus." I laughed at her failed attempt to pronouciate.

"It's pronounced Anubis, Sophie." I tell her.

"Oh, that's right over there." The cab driver points to the left.

"Thanks!" I say as I hand him some money. Then I grab my luggage and head off in the direction of the house.

----

I ran over to the Anubis house and stepped up to the door, Sophie was trailing behind texting. I reached for the handle of the door but it opened and a boy and girl stepped out. I accidently fell into the boy.

"Ah," I say embarrassed. "I am so sorry." And then Sophie runs into me and I fall into him again.

"Sophie." I groan. "Sorry again, my name is Gracie Ross." Sophie acts as if it never happened and continues on into the house.

"It's okay.  I'm Fabian and this is Nina." He puts his hand out for me to shake. I shake his hand before shaking the girl's hand as well.

"Oh well, hi Fabian and Nina. Sorry about Sophie, she's a bit of a ditz." I say turning to pick up my bag. Fabian wasn't bad looking and he was very nice. Although, Nina looked a little ticked whenever I ran into him, not once but twice.

"Excuse me." I say and continue into the house.

When I get in, I see Sophie talking to a blonde girl.

"Whoa, there's two of you?" The blonde says.

"Yep, but I'm better looking." Sophie says. I roll my eyes at her. She's always telling people that, but we are identical twins. We look exactly alike, except I usually wore my hair up and Sophie refuses to do so saying something about it would damage her hair.

"I"m Gracie." I introduce myself.

"I"m Amber." The blonde says. Then a boy enters the room putting his arm around Amber.

"Whoa." He says rubbing his eyes. "It's like Patricia and Piper all over again." He grins wide at the confused look that covers my face. Who are Patricia and Piper? "I'm Alfie."

Sophie just nods and goes back to texting. "Sorry about Sophie, I'm Gracie."

"Well it's nice to meet you! Amber and I have to catch up with Nina and Fabian, we are going on a double date."

Great Fabian is taken, but I guess there are other guys. Then two girls fly down the stairs one has dark reddish-black hair and the other has brown.