Chapter 13: Are you happy?

Quote of the chapter ^. So I am working on the Liam Payne fan fiction, gonna update about it more later. Just make sure you read it ok? Thanks and enjoy.💕

One week later after I was able to call him mine. When I could say that Niall is mine. We both lay on our bed my head on his arm, as he gently stroked my cheek.
"Emmy?" He calls out my name.
"Yes?"
"I know it's stupid of me to say this right now, but I have to because I always wanted to say this before." He tells me.
"What?" I ask him as I turn to face him and look him in his eyes, he turns to look in mine, his arm still under my head.
"I am sorry that you had to break up with Charlie for me." He says while laughing as I join in.
"Well it was worth it." I tell him.
"Obviously." He jokes."I am the best."
"You are." I tell him. I wonder if I can make him jealous.
"But." I start."Obviously he was the best kisser."
He looks at me with his eyes crossed."He was?" He asks me.
"Yup." I tell him."I have never kissed anyone better."
"Ok." He says but I know he doesn't like it.
"And his hair." I say."No one can top his hair."
"Really?" Niall asks me.
"Yeah." I tell him."And his eyes, they are the best." Oh what a liar, no one can have better eyes then Niall.
"You still like him don't you?" Niall asks me. Ok I went too far. "No." I tell Niall."I was just trying to make you jealous."
He crosses his eyes then says."Don't say stuff like that again...ever."
Wow. I made him super jealous."Ok." I say."But you did get jealous didn't you?"
He stays silence for a moment then says."Yes." He takes a deep breathe then says."I really like you Emmy, and I can't stand to think that you can be someone else's."
I give him a smile. I can't stand him with anyone either. I'd murder her...ok too much.
He moves his free arm on my cheek then says."Did I tell you are beautiful?"
There the butterflies. Didn't I tell them to control themselves? I am sure I did. But no, they have to explode inside of me.
"Yeah." I tell him shyly. He gives a small laugh then says."So is he really better kisser them me?"
"Who?" I ask him.
"Charlie." He says. I give a small laugh then say."He was good." He gives a small frown in annoyance, but then I say."You though." His frown turns into a smile as I say."Oh my my, too good to handle."
"Ok, I hear a little exaggeration." He says but I know he's glad that I said that.
"Nope." I tell him."You actually are the best kisser, Charlie was nothing compared to you."
He smiles at me then quickly gives me a small kiss. I am right, he's the best kisser. I fly when I touch my lips with him. It's the best feeling I can ever get.
I wanted to ask him this before so I ask it now."So before... did you have a girlfriend?"
He gives a small chuckle as he looks in my eyes then tells me."No."
"Really?" I ask him surprised. How can someone so hot and good looking be single. Good that he was, I don't want to imagine him with some one other then me.
"Yup." He says."I was enjoying my single life."
"Well I am sorry you had to leave your single life for me." I tell him sarcastically.
"Well." He says as he softly pinches my cheek."It was worth it."
"Niall?" I say after two minutes of silence as we gaze into each other's eyes.
"Yes?" He replies.
"I am glad that you were single." I tell him, he laughs at my sentence.
"What's so funny?" I ask him.
"Why?" He asks me."If I had a girlfriend..." Him just saying if I had a girlfriend pinches my heart. I don't like it. He's mine... and just mine.
A/N: Yup he's only mine. We both are secretly dating. And we actually are planning to get married soon. Oh wait I think I was dreaming... don't worry I am awake now. 😂😍 keep reading...
"What would you have done?" He continues. Kill her. Opps too much."Nothing." I say."Well you don't and didn't so we don't have to worry about it."
"Well let's suppose I did." He says.
"Niall." I say annoyed, I don't like to even think him being with anyone."Did you?"
"No." He says immediately.
"Then why?" I ask him.
"I was just trying to make you jealous." He says with a laugh.
"Haha." I say."That's so hilarious, don't do that again."
"Now you see how I felt." He says.
"Oh shut up." I joke as I give him a small push as he still laughs.
We both look into each other's eyes again for a while. If time decides to stop like this forever I would let it. I can stay like this forever... with him. With my Niall. The boy I fell in love with. Of course he doesn't know I am in love with him but at least he's mine. Yes it would be my dream for him to tell me that he loves me... but I am going to be patient.
"Emma?" He says after a while.
"Yes Niall." I reply.
"Be honest." He orders me."Will you be?"
"Yes." I say.
"Promise?"
"Yes." I tell him."I promise."
"Tell me." He slowly says."You are happy with me, right?"
Happy with you Niall? The word happy is small around him, because with you it's magical. I have never been happier in my life. I am so happy with you that the word happy isn't enough.
"I am very happy." I tell him with a smile, he smiles back at me then asks me."I know we are already married, but you are ready to be with me forever right?"
Of course... and beyond."Always." I tell him. He smiles out of relief... he wanted to hear this from me. "Good." He says as he kisses me one more time.
"Would you?" I ask him.
"Would I what?" He asks me.
"Be with me forever?"
"Always." He tells me.
"Niall?" I ask him.
"Yes?"
"Do people ask you how we met?" I ask him.
"Fans do sometimes." He replies, as he yawns.
"What do you tell them?" I ask him.
He gives me a small smile then says."I tell them that our mothers were really close friends and we met through them."
"That's actually kind of true." I tell him.
"I know." He says."Just because I have to lie doesn't mean I like to lie."
"True." I say."I am sorry that you have to lie because of me."
He smiles at me then says."I know it's wrong to lie but we have to and Emma I am ready to do a lot more then lying for you."
This lifts me and I am flying high. He always says these really nice things that makes my day up. Well in this case my night. He yawns again.
"Niall?" I say again.
"Yes?" He says, I can sense that he is really sleepy right now.
"Tell me something." I say as I face the roof, my head still on his arm.
"Yes." He replies, his eyes now closed.
"I know your mom asked you, but why did you agree?" I ask him.
"To what?" He asks me. I know he knows what I am talking about but he's just pretending that he doesn't.
"About marrying me." I say slowly as I turn to face him again. His eyes slowly open as he says."I don't know."
"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask him.
"My mum asked me... I'll be honest I wasn't thrilled about it... in fact I hated the idea."
I look in his eyes as he says."But I suppose when things are supposed to happen they do and I was meant to be with you and I said yes."
"Are you happy?" I ask him, he completely opens his eyes as he says."Very." He gives a huge yawn then says."That the word happy seems small."
Oh my god. I was thinking that. I am so glad our mind works the same. I love you Niall. I love you.
"Niall?" I say again.
He gives a big yawn as he answers."Yes?"
"One last question." I tell him.
"Better be babe, cause I am so very sleepy."
Babe, this feels great."Is your arm tired?"
He sleepily gives a small laugh then says."A bit."
"Ok." I say."You can move it." I lift my head, as he moves his arm from beneath it and gives it a stretch.
I am about to put my head on the pillow but he stops me as he says."Wait."
"What?" I ask him with my head mid air.
He taps his chest with his hand. Ah butterflies he wants me put my head on his chest. Relax.
I slowly do as I was asked. He tightly wraps me around in his arms... yes time can stop like this... I want it to stop like this.
"Good night." He whispers.
"Good night." I whisper back as I hear his heart beat, that's the last sound I hear before I go to sleep... his perfect steady heartbeat.

Next morning while after we finish eating breakfast, Niall kisses me. And well we sort of start making out and completely ignore the sound of the door bell ringing.
"Agh." Niall says releasing me."I'll see who it is."
He goes to the door as I fascinate making out with Niall. Yup so much better then my imaginations.
"Emmy." I hear Maura's voice as I turn my face backwards. I see her standing with open arms. I go hug her as she says."Good to see you."
"You too." I reply."Nice surprise."
"Well I thought I'd go and visit." She says.
"Thanks." I say.
"So what were you doing?" She asks me as we move to the couch to sit down.
Oh god? What was I doing? Umm... making out with Niall. I can't tell her that... it be weird.
I look at Niall who's slowly nodding his head side ways. Yeah I get it he wouldn't want to tell his mother that either. Not that there is anything wrong in that. It would just be super... awkward.
"We were just... umm..." I say lost in words.
"Talking." Niall continues for me as he sits down.
"Okay." Maura says suspecting that we are lying.
"What about?" She asks Niall.
"What about?" Niall repeats."Emmy, what were we talking about?"
Oh thanks Niall, now I'll have to think of something."Breakfast." I say that's the first thing that came in my mind as I look towards the kitchen.
"Breakfast?" Maura asks confused.
"Yes." Niall says."Emmy makes the best pancakes, we just had breakfast... I think we have leftovers of the pancakes... I'll bring some." He leaves to get Maura breakfast. Personally I know he wants to get out of telling  mother that he was making out with me.
Maura looks at me then says."Do you really want me to believe you were talking about breakfast?"
"Oh yeah." I say."You know how Niall loves food."
"So that's the only thing you talk about?" She asks me. I can call myself a good liar but I am failing right now. "About what?" I ask her.
"About food!" She says.
"Umm...no..." I say weakly.
"So what were you really doing?" She asks me.
I look at the floor then weakly say."Nothing."
"I don't believe you." She tells me."But okay."
I weakly smile at her, as Niall comes in with a plate of pancakes."Try it mum." He says handing her the plate.
"She makes really good pancakes." He says.
"Well nobody can top your cooking but yeah I make good pancakes." I say with a laugh.
Maura takes a bite then says."They are actually really good."
"Told you she's the best." Niall says.
"You said she makes good pancakes, you didn't say she's the best." Maura says.
"Same thing." Niall says.
"Are you saying food is better then me?" I ask him as he comes and sits next to me.
He laughs then says."Yes."
I push him of the couch, and start laughing. He looks at me shocked and then says."That's it I am not talking to you."
He's sitting right in my feet, I fling my arms around his neck as he looks up to me."We will see about that." I tell him as Maura looks at us still eating her pancakes.
He doesn't say anything but smiles and let's me kiss him. I know that Maura is smiling.

"Are you happy?" She later asks me when it's just the two of us.
"Yes." I tell her with a smile.
"See." She tells me."I told you all you two need is a chance."
She's right and I am glad we gave it to each other. Nothing can ruin us. Right?

Ok thanks for reading. Don't worry stuff is still about to happen so keep reading to find out what. 💕