A nostalgia scent lingering on his clothes. Stimulate her heartbeat, she began to feel tightened around her chest. She fell into his arms, as well as into silence.

" Calm down, would you? You're still not stable, I can see that much. Please lay on your bed like an obedient kid. "
He ordered as he gently helped her back to her bed. He pulled the blanket to her shoulder and grabbed a chair to Yuki's side.

" W-why are you...here, Akashi-san? "

" Are you opposing my being in here? "
He raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

" N-no! How could I when I'm longing for you?! "

" Eh? "

" Eh? "
And her face turned into bright crimson color. Almost as red as Akashi's hair. Well, maybe that's too exaggerating  but it's so unusual for Yuki to get blushed really hard. 

The thing is, this time, Akashi did the same as her.

A tint of blush painted on his cheek. Although it's not as hard as Yuki's, it's still visible to Yuki's eyes. Immediately Akashi covered lower half of his face with his right hand as he shifted his eyes from her. Rarely looking troubled.

" ...!!!!! No..! Wait I mean! I didn't mean that! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! AHHHH. "
Yuki instantly grabbed her blanket and hide her face and embarrassment under them.

" GAHHHH WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I JUST-- UGHHH My headache must be cannot be helped anymore. I'm doomed. "
She thought while crossing her fingers.

While in the other hand, the flustered guy Akashi, still in his own world. Silence filled the room, but happiness screamed inside his heart.

"... This girl is hilarious. "
He smirked, couldn't held his smile anymore.

" Yuki, show your face. "
He then said calmly after regained his composure. Although his heart still thumping wildly inside.

" ... No... what if you catch my cold. "
She gave an invalid excuse because from the start she never had a fever.

" Sigh... I won't, if you keep covering your face like that I won't be able to give you the present. "
He smiled still encouraging her.

" Eh? P-present? You don't have to... "

" Please, look at me, Yuki. "
There's a tint of sadness in his voice even though he already hide it as much as possible.

With guilty and nervous she give in to him.

" U-umm... A-a-akashi-san, about that-- "

" Hush now, look what I bring for you. "

" Eh? C-chocolate? "

" That's right, you said it before that you like sweets. So I thought you will be pleased when I bring this to you. "