13

Laura

I woke up listening to the ocean while rubbing my stomach. My mom took Lauren with her to the store, so I was happy about that. She was getting annoying about breakfast and she hungry.

Odell haven't answer any the phone yet and I'm so angry about that. He's making me super mad.

"Fuck him" I mumble while getting up. I walk to the bathroom to get dress and take care my personal hygienes.

I took out this nice dress with some sandals and a hat.

I put on my outfit and walk out the door

I put on my outfit and walk out the door. I don't know where I'm going but I need to do something.

"Hello" some woman stop me.

"Hi" I said. She had this beautiful long blond hair, green eyes, and a nice smile.

"You not from here?" She ask.

"No, I'm from New York" I said.

"I see your pregnant" she smile.

"Yeah" I smile back.

"So, are you liking Barbados"

"Yeah, this place is so beautiful, wish I can live here" I said.

"Wish I can leave" she said sipping on her orange juice.

"Why?"

"I just want to explore, I'm from here so I really don't want to live here anymore" she said.

"Where you want to go?"

"India, my true love is from there"she blush.

"Lucy what I told you about that" I heard a woman voice at the other counter.

"Momma, he is my true love" she said.

"Prove it" the mother said.

"He calls me everyday, says that I'm beautiful, doesn't take shit from no one, not even his parents" she said loud enough so her mom can hear. "He loves me"

That made me think about Odell. Does he love me. I mean he would of told me what happened between  him and Bella boyfriend. But he didn't. He kept it a secret.

"That's nice" I smile.

"Mommy" Lauren called me. I saw them walking towards me with a bucket.

"Morning, what's the bucket for?"

"Some seashells" my mom said.

"What you making Lauren, a picture frame" I said.

"I don't know yet" she said. I smile at her.

"Well I'm full Lucy, thanks for the story" I waves goodbye and kept walking.

"What's the story?" My mom ask.

"About love" I said.

"Oh lawd. You missing Odell" she said.

"Yes momma, I miss him so much" I cover my face.

"Did he called back?" I took out my phone to see a text from Odell this morning.

Odell

Odell- we need to talk

Talk about what?