I need to get Megan

"Violet Elizabeth Hazel Flores! Get out of bed! Now! Explain why you ditched school yesterday" Mom demands, yanking my covers off of me.

"Mom, calm down. I didn't do anything, all we did was go get something to eat and then I went to go see a movie with Justice" I say, whipping the sleep out of my eyes.

"Then why did Justice bring you home? And you know what? Cancel the dinner tomorrow, and you are no longer to talk to Justice or Jordan, for now on Shelby's mom will drive you home" Mom says, walking out of my bedroom.

"Why forbid it? You're never even home anyways! You're only here in the morning. You can't do that, I'll walk home but you can't make me be with Shelby and her mom" I say, running in the hall and staring at mom.

"I've had enough! Get ready for school or else you're gonna be home schooled" Mom says, pointing for me to go get ready.

"Whatever" I mumble, walking back to my room, I slam the door, she won't make me be with Shelby and with her mom, that's pure torture, I walk over to my drawer and grab a red shirt and skinny jeans. A slight knock came from my door, I through my clothes on my bed and open the door, Megan.

"What's wrong, Meg?" I ask, gesturing for Megan to come inside my room, her big blue eyes were barely open.

"Why were you and Mom fighting?" Megan asks, walking in and jumping onto my bed..

"Well, Mom's been under a lot of stress between work and us ... And she just needs someone to take her anger out on" I say, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Why is she mad? I thought she was happy since Daddy and Tyler died?" Megan asks, laying down on my bed, she doesn't understand, I sigh, it's too much for her to understand.

"No, Mom's not happy that Dad and Tyler died, she wants them both back, she's not happy, Megan, you should make her a present" I say, crouching down and grabbing Megan's hand.

"But you said that she was mad, when we went to go see Daddy and Tyler, she was mad, why?" Megan asks, a small tear slides down her face.

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry, I'm here ok, don't cry, you know Daddy doesn't like seeing you cry" I say, whipping the tear of of Megan's face.

"Megan! Get ready! Now! You to Violet! Hurry up!" Mom yells, Megan jumps off of my bed and standing in front of me, I bring my arms up to Megan, Igrab Megan and hug her, so young and so clueless., Megan runs out of my room, I slip my red shirt on and skinny jeans, my style is so simple, I grab my converse and tie them, as I walk out of my room, the attic looks so tempting, I grab the string and the ladder slides down landing at my feet, I climb up the ladder, the smell of dust hits me...

"Tyler, I miss you brother" I mumble to myself, I walk around his room, I wish he didn't need to get those batteries, it was my fault, I asked for them and Tyler and Dad volunteered... Forgive me Tyler and Dad.

"Violet! Are you in Tyler's room?" Mom asks, walking up the ladder, she stops at the first step into his room, tears slide down her face, I run over to her and hug her, her cinnamon scent perfume fills my nose, that was Dad's favorite scent on her.

Mom sniffles, wiping her tears away, "Don't come up her anymore, this dust is bad for your asthma" Mom says, pulling away from our hug.

"Mommy? Where'd you go?" Megan asks, walking up the ladder, I run over to her and pick her up into my arms, she doesn't need to see this..

"I'm coming, Darling!" Mom yells walking down the ladder, she lifts the ladder into place and places the stairs where they should be.

"Why were you in Tyler's special place? You said no one was allowed to go up there" Megan says, clutching onto Mom's waist, I'll have to explain how Tyler and Daddy died..