Chapter One ;

I HAVE CHANGED THIS STORY BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE HOW IT WAS ORGANIZED --- THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED NOW --- ENJOY !

I walk up to Jordan, "Did you hear about the new kid?" Jordan asks, 

        "Noooo, what does he look like?" I question, we walk into the school, girls crowded around the boys lockers.

        "He must be hot is everyone is crowding around the lockers" Jordan responds, pushing her way throught the crowd, I follow.

        "He must be hotter than Ansel Elgort" I reply. Finally when we made it to the front of the crowd I saw a medium sized guy, girls crowded around him asking if he was single. He turns and faces me and winks.

        "Dude! He just freaking winked at you! Do you know what this means ?!?! He wants you!!!" Jordan yells a bit to loudly, I cover her mouth with my hand, girls look towards us, including the new boy, I can feel my face get hot.

        "She was just kidding!" I shout, I grab onto Jordan's arm and lead her out of the crowd.

        "What?!?! You should let the world know that he winked at you" Jordan says, giving me her 'you know I'm right look'. From the corner of my eye I see the new boy emerging from the crowd.

        "Oh God" I mumble to myelf, what if he asks for my number? That won't happen. What if it does? I have butterflies in my stomach.

        "May I see your hand?" the new boy asks, lending his hand out in front of me, I shyly let my hand go into his. The new boy pulls out a pen from his pocket and writes numbers on my wrist. Jordan stood behind the new boy, she mouthed 'he's yours'.

        "Uhhhhhhhh... I'm Violet" I say, looking down at my hand, girls started to crowd around the new boy and I.

        "I'm Justice, I gotta get to class but I'll see you later" Justice replies, walking away, the crowd around us began to walk away.

        Jordan walks over to me,"i think you got yourself a pre-boyfriend" Jordan says, with a big grin. I guess she right...

--

A/N I think everyone as to agree that Ansel Elgort is handsome ( a.k.a my future husbando ) but I hope this chapter is okay c: I kind of like it but if there are any errors please tell me, bye everyone ! -- Hannah