Chapter 1

The heavy smell of alcohol roamed the air and sweaty bodies swayed throughout the dance floor. Men's eyes traveled up women's Body con dresses . They chugged down any types of alcohol they could find, hoping to wash away all the pain and agony their life.

Women drunkenly grind against their partners, or anyone for the matter since they also have erased their knowledge with the power of alcohol. The music's deep base pounds throughout my head and neon lights are blinding, yet intruding at the same time. I look around me for any sight of Jesse's lustrous blue hair but I find it hard to see even half way through the thick crowd of depressed adults.

I sigh and manage to shove around the perimeter of the club to my usual seat at the bar, having to push past a couple who were basically raping each other against the wall in plain sight. Freddie, the bartender is tossing around shots and mixing drinks like usual when I sit down.

"Sup Ken?" He says or more like shouts in order for me to hear him over the music.

Freddie originates from Detroit. He has light brown hair messily thrown all over his head and deep blue eyes that change color from time to time. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive but I think of him as more of a brother than anything. Like he says, homies for life.

"The usual." I shrugged and he slid down my usual drink of a "Day Fay Martini" with extra vodka.

"So.....Horrible? That mama of yours still up your ass about ery'thing?" He says and I only laugh at his American urban accent.

"Like always." I smile and chug down my drink, tired of talking about my shitty family.

Before I know it I have had over 5 drinks....wait 7. No....8? Who gives a fuck. My vision begins to get blurry and I just feel light on my feet.

"You better kill it on the drinks Kennedy. You still gotta drag yo ass home and don't think I'm gonna cover for ya this time." He suggests and I only laugh.

And laugh.

And laugh.

He shakes his head at me as I clutch my stomach, liking the way the alcohol is giving me this sense of freedom and joy. I grab another martini and make my way to the dance floor, immediately grinding on a random guy who looks my age.

He snakes his hands around my hips and shoves me backwards into his crotch as I dance, making me slightly spill a bit of my drink but I don't care. I laugh harder and run my hands through his ragged hair as he harshly bites and sucks on my neck. I end up dropping my glass, resulting in it shattering into pieces but no one dares to stop their fun.

Soon enough, we end up in one of the stalls in the girl's bathroom, our clothes flying everywhere and the small space restraining us. He looks older than me but can't be more than a couple of years just telling by the way he looks. He has jet black hair styled into a quiff with a blonde streak, dark brown eyes and is very perfectly tanned.

Our moans are sure to be heard from outside of the bathroom and he holds me steady against the stall's wall as he pounds into me. His mouth has a mixture of the bitter alcohol and cigarettes, but with the distinct taste of mint. I let out a slight scream as I come undone around his plastic barrier and he bites harshly on my neck with a loud grunt.

I am dropped to the floor onto my feet and lean against his toned chest as we both try and catch our breaths. I spot a tattoo sleeve up his right arm with various drawings and creations along them. We don't speak as we redress and he helps me unto my lingerie and heels after.

"Zayn." He suddenly speaks in a british accent once we're out of the stall and fixing ourselves in the bathroom mirrors.

"Kennedy." I side smile back and he nods faintly before pulling out a slip of paper from his blazer pocket.