Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!

Start from the beginning

"I'll. This valentine you'll be with your date, I promise", I said and got up.

Yes, I'm Nicole Anderson and screwing my own date for pairing them with someone else is my job. Yeah, this is me and I'm hopeless.

I walked towards their table and saw Floris and Austin were giving orders.

"Excuse me?", I said diverting their attention towards me.

Austin looked up at me and he kinda gaped looking at me but then he cleared his throat and said, "Anderson. What are you doing here?".

I'm here to screw your date like the way you did mine, I thought.

"Yeah, I actually want to talk to you for a minute, ALONE", I said looking at Floris who was busy watching us. I passed a tight smile at her to which she replied a friendly smile of her own. She's a sweetheart.

"Oh, ok", Austin said and excused himself and walked with me out of the restraunt.

"Austin there's something I need to tell you", I said facing towards him and he nodded.

"Your date Floris is ex of my date Nick. Coincidentally we're dating a couple and Nick wants to be back with Floris", I said and he kept looking at me with a stoic face.

Show some emotions at least you pumpkin face, I yelled mentally.

"So?", He asked after a pause and I huffed.

"I want to say that I had promised Nick that I'll help him out. He wanted to be with Floris and he needs a last chance with her, so can you just ask Floris to talk to him. Let's just give them their love back", I said.

"When will you stop playing cupid?", Austin responded to my request like this.

"The day when I'll get my true love", I replied back.

"Why don't you give yourself a chance with Nick?", Austin again said. Gosh, he's getting under my skin again.

"Look Mr. Austin Williams, I really don't have the whole day. Nick and Floris love each other and they're meant to be together. They can't let stupid fights ruin their relationship. Not everyone is lucky to get the one they love, so please help me", I replied.

"But I need a date in return", he said shrugging his shoulder.

"You got to be kidding me", I said.

"I don't think so. I'm in a mood to date someone and if I'll let go Floris then you've to arrange a date for me", he said.

"You're a devil", I replied but he just rolled his eyes.

"Ok, I'll go on a date with you", I replied.

"I only date beautiful girls and I don't want to go on a date with you", he said and my jaws just touched the ground.

"Did you just said No to me?", I asked.

"You have to persue me to go on a date with YOU", Austin said and I huffed.

Don't kill him, not until your work is done, I chanted in mind.

"Please Austin, would you give me a chance to go on a date with you. I'll be highly honoured sir", I said with a tight smile and I saw his lips forming a smile too.