Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Noah and I walked into school on this cold Wednesday morning. Whispers filled my ears. Everyone was talking about us. It was to be expected but I still didn't like it. Everyone either stared or whispered to the person next to them. Talk about total high school movie moment.

"Take a fucking picture it'll last longer!" Noah finaly snapped. He wasn't used to it like me.

I could tell he hated being talked about. But it's what comes with being gay. Just the price you pay for everyone knowing. I hate it but I got used to it. It's just one of those things that you have to get used to or you won't survive anywhere. Outside of school or in school. It's the circle of life. And outcasts and gays are at the bottom of the food chain. Everyone else feeding off theit pain and misery. It's quite pathetic if I do say so myself.

I guess people decided to take Noah's advice because a few pictures were taken as we walked to first period. To many stares for one day. I can't take this the rest of the day! It's to much attention. To much focus on me. I hate attention. I hate being in the spotlight. I can't take it. It makes me self consious. Everyone focusing on me makes me feel like I'm their next meal. I'm their next target. Like they're figuring out all my flaws. Judging me. It's to much.

Halfway through first period I ran out feeling anxeity start to kick in. I started breathing heavily and getting light headed. I saw black at the edges of my eyesight. Slowly creeping toward the center of my eye. Finally everything went black. I felt myself hit the ground and that was that. I blacked out.

(__)__(__) A Few Hours Later (__)__(__)

I woke up in my room with a splitting headache. Like I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy.

I looked around and I was completely alone. But if I was alone then who brought me here?

I thought and the only person I could think of is Noah. But Noah would have stayed until I woke up.

I got up slowly and walked into the living room. No sign of life. I'm completly alone. Then how the fuck did I get here?!

I started freaking out. Maybe I didn't black out. Maybe that was just my imagination. It had to be! Either that or I'm going insane. But I can't be insane because I'm just weird. Nothing more nothing less. End of discussion.

"You shouldn't freak out little one." A voice said from behind me.

I quickly turned around. Who I saw standing there was a complete and utter shock to me. Tyler. One of Noah's old pals also someone who used to beat my sorry ass. My eyes widened as I stared at him. I didn't do anything nor did I say anything. I wanted to make sure he wasn't just my imgination playing dirty tricks on me. When he didn't vanish into thin air I started to really flip shit.

"Haven't you ever heard that when someone messes with you constantly they like you?" Tyler asked.

"But...you're....not...gay." I said making ear word its own sentence.

He can't be! I've seen him hook up with 10 girls in 1 school day. What gay guy does that! Unless he's bi. But that still wouldn't make any sense. I've never even seen him look at 1 guy lovingly. Not once. All I ever saw was hatred.

"Actually I am." He stated. "Covering it up was easy since girls throw themselves at me."

My eyes widened. If that's wven possibly at this moment in time. I doubt it is but hey, let's just roll with it. Alright?

"Why are you here?!" I shouted this time.

He's in MY house. On MY territory. He's crossed the line. The only gay guy aloud in my house -other than me- is Noah. Not him. He shouldn't be here!

"I was walking around after an exciting round with a girl and saw you on the floor. I thought I'd be nice and bring you home." He smirked.

He's hiding something. This is Tyler here people, he always hides something. And that something is usally pretty damn serious and important. Or just utterly horrible and terrifying.

"You're leaving something out Tyler." I stated. "So fucking tell me!"

"Feisty. I like it." He smirked again.

I felt sick to my stomach. Hearing these things coming from his mouth is just horrid. It's sickening. It doesn't send good chills down my spine like when Noah talks.

I heard a car pull up. I recognized the engine tone. Noah!

My first instict is to scream as loud as I can. Noah's here. Everythings okay. Finally.

"NOAH!!!!" I shouted as loud as I could.

I felt a hand wrap around me and over my mouth as well. I hated the feeling. I saw Noah walk in. He didn't look to pleased about the postion I was in. Only he can touch me. Becuase I'm his and he's mine. We've made that pretty clear.

I got shoved out of the way and I heard a bone crack. I heard grunts and growls but I didn't dare look up.

Finally I heard something that only spread fear through my body. The sound of a bullet sliding into the chamber of a gun. Some sort of hand gun I guess. I'm not a huge weapons guy. Shocking I know! (Note my sarcasm there my peepes)

"Now, Noah, You're going to walk out of here like nothing happened. I'm going to have my way with Luke for a bit and then I'll leave. Luke won't tell a soul and no one gets hurt." Tyler explained.

I wanted to throw up right then and there. Just the thought of Tyler's hands on my body terrified me. I didn't like the idea. Frankly neither did Noah.

"No! Tyler, You're going to get the fuck out of here before I beat your sorry ass!" Noah finally snapped.

I smiled. His temper is pretty sexy if I do say so myself. I love to hear his small outbursts at people.

"Big mistake." Tyler stated.

Before I could put two and two together a shot rang out. It made my ears ring. A cry of pain left Noah's lips as I heard him hit the ground.

"Noah!" I screamed, my voice cracking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N

Exciting enough for you guys?

Vote

Comment

Share