chap 2

I still dident look at them but kept on walking. I heard  doors slam but just ignored it.

All the sudden someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

They had a strong grip but I just looked at the ground.

"LOOK AT ME YOU SLUT!!" pfft I was the slut she was wearing newborns clothes!

Two boys probaly the same age came and held my arms while others just stood there smirking.

"YOU WILL DO WHAT I TELL YOU!!" the slut yelled while gripping my chin quite hard might I say..

With that she slapped me in the face and punched me in the stomach.

I just stood there smirking.

"What are you smirking at you idiot!!" another slut yelled

"Haha you think you can hurt me?!? Haha my little sister can pack I harder slap then your punch little girl!!"

There were a bunch of gasps all around by now we have drown a crownd.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO!?!" the slut who's name I learned was Brittany

"Yeah apparently a newborn by the clothes your wearing!!" I snapped back

Everyone was laughing now while Brittany was just redder than a tomato!!

"Boys you know what to do!" Brittany yelled

They just started touching me all over. I started to squirm trying to get away.

"BRITTANY YOU SLUT!!" a pretty girl yelled

She was probably 5'8 towering over my 5'3 frame. She had light brown hair that went past her shoulder with green eyes fairly pretty.

"You got two seconds to release her or I'll rip off your balls and staple them to your head!!" the girl who's name was London

"Hah you can't do anything!" the boys laughed

"Ohh but I can tell my brother...U do still know who he is right???" London questioned

The boys reluctantly released me before whispering in my ear.

"This isn't over yet darling let's just say I know your brother and I'm coming over later."

They finished with a smirk.

O

M

F

G

FMFL!!

Sorry its short!