My Mate Is A Werewolve!?!

BEEP!!

BEEP BEEP!!

BEEP!!

Ughh.....I groaned as I got out of bed to take a shower. It was my first day of junior year I was finally 16. I'm not really exited I mean who wants to join a new school in the middle of the year?!?!

Yeah that's right not this girl!!!

Let me introduce me I'm Samantha Star but everyone calls me Sam ,Sammy,or in some cases when I'm in trouble SAMANTHA  GRACE STAR!!

I admit I am a trouble maker and love to throw pranks and I NEVER and I mean NEVER like to do what people want...but I have to!

Anywho I am 16 years old with blonde hair that reaches my waist. I have beautiful light blue eyes but always hide my face behind my hair and glasses.

I always wear baggy clothes because let's just so my family arn't.......the greatest.

Whenever they can they hit me and beat me up same with at school no one knows what my face looks like and I'm really shy and rarely talk which is mainly the reason why I get bullied

I have scars and bruises all over my body.

I got out of the shower and put on black skinny jeans on with a white big sweatshirt.

I put only a little Concealer to hide the bruises on my face with little mascara and eyeliner.

I mean who am I trying to impress when no one likes me??

No one exactly!!

I blow dried my naturally wavy blonde hair and straightened it so it went to my but.

I put on my glasses right when my brother yelled "SAMANTHA YOU LITTLE SLUT HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE FOR SCHOOL!!"

His name is Dustin and he is a huge player he is also 18.

I hurried up and slipped on my dark brown boots and ran down stairs.

There he was with a girl already hanging on him...I mean we've only been here for one day!!

"Well as you see you little slut Ashlee here is riding with me so as always you are walking to school have fun...NOT I hope you get hit by a car or something!!" he smirked while Ashlee just laughed

Wow isn't my brother just ohh so wonderful???Please note my sarcasm..

So I started walking to school which was only like 10 minutes away.

When I started walking a car pulled up beside me I just ignored it.

"UGHH ARE YOU JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME YOU LITTLE B****!!" screamed a high squeaky voice along with a few laughs.

Just what I thought sluts and manwhores making fun of me already!!

Ugh can this day get any worse!?!

My first book!! So don't judge...