Episode 5

3 months Later

Jackson

Ayy'Verynn is 6 months pregnant. No we are not together. Probably never will be. We are trying to have this child normally not in a bathroom, kitchen table or broken Elevator.

"Dr. Avery, there was a bus crash in the city." Wilson said.

"Okay i am not trauma." I said.

"Your kids were on the bus." She said.

"Where is Dr. Alexander, please tell me she didnt go out into the feild." I said.

"She didnt go into the feild." She said.

"Okay now your lying." I said rushing off.

"You said to tell you she didnt."  I said.

"Someone tell me why a 6 month pregnant doctor was allowed to go into the feild?!" I yelled.

I went out to the Ambulance bay to wait for the incoming ambulances. The first one came in and it was who i did not want to see. Ayy'Verynn on a strecher with Bae'Ler and Kali' standing beside her.

"Before you jump down my throat.----

"No im not going to do that because children are present." I said.

"Hi daddy." Kali' said.

"Is mommy alright?" Bae'Ler asked.

"Of course she is baby. Why dont you go find Auntie April and she will bring you to daycare." I said.

They ran into the hospital and I brought Ayy'Verynn into the hospital.

"Now am I going to get yelled at?" She asked.

"Not yelling, just stating a fact. You know where we had our 3 other kids. Kali' Grae Avery, A bathroom floor. Bae'Ler Meredith Avery, a broken elevator. Benjamin Jackson-Derek Avery, a kitchen table." I said.

"So what are you saying?" She asked.

"I cant force you into bedrest if I could you would have been on it." I said.

"Mommy?" Kali asked from the door.

"Kali what are you doing?" I asked.

"Bae went to sleep in the waiting room." She said.

"Oh god." Ayy'Verynn said getting out the bed and rushing to the waiting area.

Ayy'Verynn

I rushed to where Bae'Ler was. I checked for a pulse and she didnt have one. I moved her to the floor and began compressions.

"Code Blue!" I yelled.

"Bae'ler come on stay with me." I said.

I grabbed the paddles and shocked her. I checked for a pulse and she had a faint one.

"Get her on a strecher get a CT and MRI." I said.

"Mommy is she okay?" Kali' asked.

"Yes baby go with daddy." I said.

"Ayy'Verynn you havent been cleared." Jackson said.

"I dont give a damn. Karev cant operate and Arizona is in New York. I will be damned if I let a inexperienced person touch my daughter." I said rushing off.

I looked at her CT and seen she had bleeding in her abdomen and heart.

"Page Maggie Peirce and Meredith Grey & Cheif Bailey." I said.

"We would only need one general." The nurse said.

"I said get Meredith Grey for Bae'Ler and get Bailey or Webber for me." I said.

"Dr. Whats wrong?" She asked.

"When I was trying to get in the bus. I slipped on the stairs. I think I ruptured my spleen." I said huntching over in pain.

"Okay lets get you seated." She said as everything went black.

"I need some help over here!" Was the last thing I heard.