Chapter 12

"Knock Knock"
"Go away"
"Well I guess you want to stay here and not go back home"
" I'd rather stay here than go back to that dusty, asthma attack waiting to happen camp so please leave."
" I meant Korea"
"To hell wit- Korea?" My eyes shot open, I'm going back today. I jumped out of my bed and rushed outside, almost knocking over the person at the door. I scrambled to put on my shoes.
"Hey old man...bye old man, call you when I land" it was the last thing I said before I ran for my life back to the camp but I did hear the old man say goodbye.
As I got back to the camp I passed everyone and went straight to my room and grabbed my bags and rushed downstairs.

"I see your ready" my father voiced and i didn't hear a thing cause I was too excited
"Did you eat?"
"I'll eat when I'm in Korea."
"Okay for you who are leaving, I hope you spend your time wisely because I doubt you'll be going back unless the Government-"
"The plane's here" I said not listen to what my father was saying and walked outside. Ahhh, the taste of freedom from this dust filled war zone. Oh how I can't wait to be back home, eating some cold noodles.
Cold noodles, I'm relieved just thinking about it. As we did our finishing exercises we boarded the plane and began for take off. As we ascended into the air I saw the old man, I waved at him and he smiled.
"I'll call you" I mouthed and did the phone sign with my hand and he nodded. I will miss him.

I'm coming home, coming home tell the world that I'm cominggggggg home. As I was enjoying myself the seat next to me became occupied by someone who is going to steal my joy I can smell it.
" I'm not going to beat around the bush and act like you're going to come home."
"Great, less talking I'll have to do." I said looking at a magazine.
"But" he started and I closed the magazine with a sigh
"I would really want you back home at least once before we return to base." He said looking at me genuinely. I reopened my magazine and hummed.
" Are you listening to me?" He asked and I looked at him smiling
"I want you pick me up. Pick Me Pick Me Pick Me Up" I sang and he sighed and got up and I went back to what I was doing.

A few hours later, we landed in South Korea...well that's what I heard cause I was asleep. We got our luggage and headed to the front. As we walked out we saw parents and friends holding signs for there loved ones.
"Eomeoni?" Kibum asked in disbelief, the fairly pale woman with tears streaming down her face looked at her son, holding her hands over her heart with nothing but happiness and love in her eyes. But who wouldn't be relieved to see their loved ones, especially when you've been stationed for 2 years.
"Kibum-ssi" his mother cried out and they both embraced each other like there was no tomorrow. I looked around and realize that everyone was smiling with someone important to them well everyone except me.

"Ahh, even in your army uniform you're sexy" a voiced spoke and when I turned around I swear my eyes popped out of their sockets
"JISOO!!" I yelled and charged in his direction and jumping on him. I gave him the biggest hug I have ever given him. Oh how I missed him. When I hugged him all the memories came flooding back into my head and it made me hug him tighter not realizing that everyone was now watching us
"How did you know I'd be coming home?" I asked as he put me down
" When I called you, your friend Kibum answered the phone and in the background I heard somethings about you guys coming back for some time so I decided to come here"
"Aww you love me"
" You are my best friend anyways so why not" he answered and I laughed. Did I mention that I missed him?
"Well let's go" he told me and I nodded. I turned and waved goodbye to my fellow men and began on my way.
"I'm staying at your place." I told him getting into the passenger's seat.
"I figured that much" he said and started the car.
While driving we were talking and laughing and it felt good to be with him again.
"Wow I thought the army was a serious place."
" It is, with all the pranks we pulled we got double the punishment, like the time we took all the food because there was this sudden set of snow and we thought we were all gonna die so we took the food and the next day we had to shovel the snow and starve for 3 days." I told him and he laughed
"So how about you Mr. Actor, how's that career choice going?" I asked and he smiled with confidence
"It's been great, I'm actually moving to the big screen for my next project also and I'll be working with some very popular actors " he said all happy and I was happy for him.
"Ouuu, I see you movie star, so who are you working with this time?"
"The information isn't out to the public but I guess I can tell you but you can't say anything." He told me in all seriousness
"This is your career and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen so I won't tell, promise." I reassured him
"Okay the next drama I'll be in is called 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' and I heard it's a historical drama with a twist of modern or something like that." He told me and I made a face when he said historical,
"What's with that face?"
"You know I can't watch historical dramas, no matter how hard I try." I told him and he laughed
" I remember cause you failed history class every year of your life." He laughingly added
"Hahaha, very funny. Anyway whose on the cast?" I asked
"Well for right now it's me, I heard IU, Nam Joon Hyuk, Hong Jong Hyun, EXO's Baekhyun"
"Wow even an EXO member, I see how the producers are thinking"
"And your favorite..." he said and I looked at him
"My favorite?"
"Yup,"
"I'm so lost right now. Minho? Ouuu ummmm Jong Suk?" I stated laughing
"Lee Joon Gi" when the words left his mouth My heart stopped
"No way, maybe I should become an actress" I said and he laughed. The fact that he's working with such people makes it all seem surreal and I'm so proud of him cause this is all he talked about since we were kids.
"Promise me you'll take me on set at least once before I go"
"Only if I start filming before you go back" he said and we continued to his house.

Shi Jin's P. O. V
As we were in the air for what seems to be forever I looked across me and saw Taemin asleep. This is the second time I saw her sleep and I find it adorable, even when she drools. I don't know what it is but I have this attraction towards her that reminds me of Dr. Kang.

"Yah! Are you listening?" Dae Young asked in a hushed tone
"What is it?" I asked in the same way
"Look at Ki-bum" he told me and when I looked back I burst out in quite laughter. He must be really tired. He was sleeping in the most uncomfortable position known to man. So uncomfortable I feel the pain he's going to be in when he wakes up."
"Did you talk to her" I asked
" I haven't called her in 1460 hours" he responded and my eyes widened
"You know she's gonna kill you, right?" I told him a bit scared. Trust me if you met her you'd be scared too
"Yeah but I find it sexy when she's angry" he told me winking and I shake my head.
"How about you and Mo yeon?" He asked and I sighed
"Everyone can see that you two are still feeling each other" he told me and I looked down then back at Taemin
"Or did you find something more exciting?" He asked and I looked at him. A few hours later we landed in our hometown. And we were at the arrival department where we saw our friends and family. It felt good to be back home where you can relieve some stress. 
"Can I stay with you?" Dae young asked
"Why?"
"She knows I'm in Korea" he frighteningly said and my eyes widened
"How does she know?" I asked just as terrified as he was
"She's higher than us, what doesn't she know?" He responded and I nod my head.  When I looked around for Taemin I saw her running towards some guy and jumping on him. Who is he? He better be her brother, but I know that's not true cause her father doesn't have any sons or other children for that matter.  So let's hope it's an old friend... that's gay? maybe? I can't believe I'm doing this I feel like 18 again. Getting jealous over a girl you don't know if you like or you're just confused.
But the real question is
Do I ...like her?

______________________
Hey y'all I'm back. I like how this chapter turned out. Yup Jisoo is in the building I know I should have used Strong Woman Do Bong Soon but I preferred Moon lovers since it was idk like a starting drama for him but enough of Jisoo, Shi Jin getting confused. Does he like Taemin or Does he want Dr. Kang. Who knows, I don't even know
Don't forget to
Comment.Share.Vote
Until next time
Salute 👮🏾