Chapter 1: What a Day

{this is a very short chapter, sorry}.

_______________________

Chapter 1: What a Day

I kicked off my shoes and plopped down on my bed with a huge sigh of relief. I had just come back from my audition for the role of Karen Murphy in the movie, Abduction. To be honest, I only auditioned for it because if I got the part, I could meet the one and only, Taylor freaking Lautner.

I mean, I love him in Twilight as Jacob Black. He's literally perfect and his abs look delicious just like ice cream with frosting and a cherry on top...but maybe even better.

I tried auditioning for the role of Bella Swan a couple years back, but no, I didn't get the part. They said my voice was too weak or something and so, another girl got it. Ugh, I could have been cuddling with Taylor right now.

I went into the kitchen and wondered what I could make to eat. Hmm, something warm would be nice right now. I opened the cupboard and it caught my eye- popcorn. Just what I needed. I put the bag of popcorn in the microwave and while it was popping, I made myself a nice, warm cup of tea.

I grabbed my tea and popcorn and made my way to the couch. I turned on the television and switched to the DVD that was playing. New Moon. I left off at the part where Bella was about to jump off the cliff. Even though I've watched the movies too many times to even count, I'll still love watching them forever.

I started playing the movie, ate my popcorn, drank some tea and covered myself with my fleece blanket. Before I knew it, my eyes started fluttering and I drifted off.

And I dreamt about the one and only, Taylor Lautner.

__________________________

Lots of homework so I hardly have time to write...but tell me whatcha think lol