The break up??

After I dropped everyone off it was just me and Jo, we just sat there in silence and said nothing the whole car ride to the house, then we got home took our bags upstairs and unpacked "Hey did you hear that Alex is in Jail" "No I didn't know who told you that" asked Arizona "Meredith" I said "Well there's nothing we can do right now but to go to sleep" said Arizona then Jo moves closer to Arizona and whispers in her ear I don't want to go to sleep I want to do something else 😏. "Oh really like what??" Asked Arizona picking Jo up "You know what I'm trying to say" Jo said while wrapping her legs around Arizona. Arizona then proceeds upstairs to their bedroom and they have sex

The Next Day
I get up and I see Arizona sleeping so peacefully so I try not wake her, I get up and go downstairs to make us breakfast when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs "Good morning how did you sleep" asked Jo "Like a baby" "I have to be at the hospital in 15 minutes are you going to ride with me or take the other car? "I'm going to take the other car because I don't know what time I'll be coming home" "Ok well I'll see you when you get home"

At the hospital
I get to the hospital change into my scrubs and then proceeded to the nurses station to grab my chart when I see Eliza erasing and writing names on the surgical board I go up to her and say "Hey you're not allowed to touch the board" then I see Meredith walk up and she says "Why is Minnick touching the board" then Stephanie arrives and says "Ohhh Bailey is not going to be happy when she sees you writing on her board" then Bailey comes up and says "I like what you did with the board" all of our mouths dropped and then Bailey walks away so does Minnick I follow her "Hey what did you mean when you said that name attached to that face is something I'll never forget" "Oh it's nothing, I didn't mean anything I was just saying stuff"

Later that night
It's time for me to leave I had back to back surgeries all day and I just want to go home and put my feet up and lay with my baby. So I walk out of the hospital and towards my car when Eliza caught up to me "Hey wait up" "I acted like I didn't hear her and kept walking" so then she grabs me and I immediately stopped what do you want Eliza I'm trying to go home "Arizona I like you, you're funny, smart, adorable and just so freaking HOT" I say as I walked towards her "Can't you see that I like you that I want you but it seems to me that you don't want me that you don't like me" she pushed me and headed for her car. I watched Eliza as she walked to her car and I couldn't help but think DAMN that girl is HOT😛. I got home and Jo was to my surprise up I needed to tell her what just happened. "Hey bear I need to tell you something" "What is it baby?" "So I was walking to my car when Eliza stopped me and then she confessed that she was in love with me" "So what did you say, Arizona?!" "I didn't say anything she just pushed me and ran to her car" "Arizona" Jo said in a monotone voice "Do you love her?" "I think I do" said Arizona at that moment I saw Jo's heart break and I saw tears swelling up in her eyes. In that moment I knew that our relationship just ended.