What I'd do for You

Yuri POV

I felt my fingers tremble after I clamped my hand over her mouth to muffle her screams.  I picked up the knife I'd been carrying around for some time now and stabbed her repeatedly until I felt her breath leave her body one last time. I felt my body tremble in fear, for that had been my first kill and not my last if anyone dare get near MY Viktor.

Soon after the kill I hid her body in a dumpster where trash like her belong. I mean how DARE she get near him like that. He's MINE! I mean we technically haven't met, but I believe in love at first sight and you just can't get a face or a body like his out of your head. I hope he notices me someday. If not I'll just keep killing until nothing is in my way. And I mean NOTHING.

No one else could ever possibly know how I feel about Viktor. I love him so much. In fact I'd kill for him. I'd kill for him again and again. Until I can't kill anymore.  Oh what to do now. I guess I should head home before anyone sees me and suspects anything. I also have school in the morning. By the time I got home it was already 1 a.m. So I slipped into my sweat pants and a clean shirt and went to sleep.

The Next Morning

Beep Beep Beep.  The sound of my 6 a.m. alarm sent me rolling onto the floor out of bed.  

"Jesus Christ Yuri! Where the Hell were you last night?!" My mom yelled to me from downstairs. 

"I was out for a jog and lost track of time." I replied to her without thinking. I doubt she would buy my excuse since I came back at 1 a.m.

"Whatever. Just don't be out so late next time" She replied. To my surprise, she bought it. I quickly got dressed and was half way out the door before I realized I had forgot to check the news to see if they had found the body. Oh well, I'll check when I get home.

After I arrived at school, that's when I saw him. His gorgeous grey hair flowing in the light swift breeze. His blue-green eyes shined in the sunlight. Oh Viktor... just what will it take for you to notice me.  And then I saw her.

Minako Okukawa, the most popular girl in school. You'd see her at every party known to man and all over every boy and bottle of booze she could get her grimy little hands on. That bitch was all over him. How could this happen? I know now what I must do. Maybe someday Viktor you'll learn what I've been doing and see just how damn far I'll go to get you all to myself. 

I walked to class, thinking on how to carry out Minako's murder precisely and not get caught in the act. If I was caught no prison time could make me suffer as much as being away from my dear Viktor. 

I was on my way to my first period class, Math, when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice from behind.

"Hey Sara," I replied

"So Yuri hows your crush going?" She asked me.

"What Crush?!" I replied, hastily.

"You know... Viktor..." She whispered in my ear.

"What makes you think I like him?" I ask her.

"The way you look at him. Your eyes make it seem as though you're begging for him to notice you. You look like a love-struck puppy." She answered my question in detail.

"Jeez is it that obvious? Anyway I gotta go to math. Bye." 

"Okay loser. See ya' after class." She replied, calling me a loser means she cares.

"Bye asshole" I shout back to her and luckily in the horde of teenagers the teachers didn't know who swore.  

As I arrived to math class, I couldn't help but wonder what my precious Viktor was doing and if that awful piece of trash was still attached to his beautiful body. 

"Mr. Katsuki," my math teacher said sternly.

"What?" I replied wondering what I had missed.

"I said, can you come to the board and solve number 6 on the board. But since you weren't paying attention I suppose I could call on someone else."  The teachers voice was so sarcastic you could taste it on the air.

"No sir, I'll be right up." I said with a sigh. The problem wasn't that challenging. I had it solved in 10 seconds flat. I had a 98% average in this class. People must think I breath in math equations. But jokes on them. They could be my next victim if they get to close to my Viktor. 

I've been thinking a lot about my first murder last night and it still gives me a bit of a chill. But anything is worth it for Viktor to notice me and know just what I would do for him.