first time..part one

What is your name miss? The women dressed in uniform with pitch black hair asked as I replied in a well mannered way , Ashley winter I said as she went through her computer systems and looked up to me in agreement that my name is booked , right this way she directed me to a cabin I supposed would be my room for the whole summer. I went inside and looked around to a big room that shouted in my head LONLEY NESS! .
I opened one of my suitcase and grabbed my computer as I slowly went through my e-mail to find one from dad who sent me a bunch of pictures of him and mom on their 25 honeymoon in elbabara a small island on the east side its stunning during summer. When evening approached I got dressed in a silky white short lacy dress and went over to the derk side since there was a cocktail party, As I walked looking through my phone my chest collided with some one making me almost fall but he broke my fall, we steered at each other for a while with his hands still attached to my waist he had this dark look in his eyes that made any women melt in wanting desire , he let go of my waist and said sorry as I smiled and he did the same , can I take a picture of you? He asked making me notice the camera around his neck   I think he's a photographer or maybe a tourist just like me but that didn't matter all that mattered at that point was his toned skin colour and his pitch strawberry lips that made me want to nibble them, he waved a hand in front of my face making me realise I was in my thought land as I smiled and nodded in agreement, he snapped one shot then a second then a third as I said " I think that's enough now don't you thing?" He smiled and replied : " not when a beautifully  woman like you is placed in front of me", making me blush like a teenager.
Do you mind if I introduce you to  the best cocktail drink on the list?  Well...... I thought you would never ask she said as they both walked towards the pub and set down as he spoke in Greek an the pub boy nodded and started mixing up some random drinks along with a whisky to make it taste a little bit strong, so what brings you on a cruise like this one? He asked taking a sip from his icy cocktail drink...well I wanted something different from staying home, going to work and having my parents call me every night during their sex hour to make me listen to their orgasms that torments me every freaking damn night, well that sounds like fun to have parents that cares about you....well not in my case  they keep asking me when will I finally bring a man home  and all that crap, well my parents on the other hand don't care were I am or what I do as long as I don't ruin their reputation...any ways how about I take you out for dinner tomorrow and show you around board??, its a date I replied  as I gave of a big yarn, I guess s we should call it a night he said helping me get up from my chair he walked me all the way to my cabin and kiss one of my chicks and of he went.

Chapter two

I woke up to the sun flashed into my face as I got up and rubbed my eyes, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I went back to the bedroom to order breakfast since I was starving, when I was done I walked back to the bathroom but before reaching it I noticed a latter under the door as I opened it.... From James Anderson : when you are ready to start our tour come up at the deck were I will be looking out into the sky thinking of you and your sweet smile that reminds me of a warm flowery day in the street of Paris....., I smiled and proceeded towards the bath room as I stop to a knocking sound on the door I opened it to find a young men dressed in black and white uniform.....your breakfast miss he said as I nodes for him to leave, I closed the door and went ahead and had a bath ..I grabbed a blue silky short with a sky blue fair sleeve top and applied a little bit of make up which I usually don't do and of I went to the derk. He stood there with his back face to her he steered dip into the sky as she stood next to him and whispered..." Its beautiful isn't it" she asked making him look to her with a smile and said " you smell delightful " she blushed  and looked away towards the dolphins that seemed to be enjoying the sparkling water.