Meeting

Ash had defeated region after region, champion after champion. One could even say he had become somewhat of a celebrity now. Of course there was still one place left for him to go, Kalos. He sat in the plane wondering what this faraway land would be like. Who. He would meet, and if team rocket would ever stop following him. All of these thoughts and more circled around in his mind, and he began to fall asleep.
      He awoke to a slight tapping on his right leg. When he looked down, his bag was moving back and forth, poking at him. He decided to reach his hand inside, hearing a muffled pika as he patted his little yellow friend. "We'll be there soon" he reassured the mouse Pokemon.
As if specifically on que, the captain of the plane came on the overhead "attention all passengers, we will be landing soon. Please keep your seat backs and trey tables stowed, and belts tight across your lap. We will be arriving in lumiose city soon.
      Ash was excited. In a few minuets they would be there. He had already planned out what he wanted to do. There was a specific 5 star caffe that had come highly recommend, and boy was he hungry. His mouth watered at the thought of it.

-

      Meanwhile, Serena walked with her new boyfriend, calem. They had met up from an online dating app, but in no way were things going well. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled at him. He simply looked at her confused. "I'm just joking around" he said. "Well you don't joke around by threatening a poor old man"
At this point she was fed up with him, and simply turned around, and began walking in the other direction. "Goodbye" she said.

-

      Ash had just gotten off of the plane, and was carting only his backpack. It never ceased to amaze him how much stuff his mom could cram into that one tiny space. AND pikachu was able to fit in there, wow.
      Now he was really ready to go to that restraint. With pikachu on his shoulder, he set off to find it...
      After a good amount of walking, he was getting desperate. He decided to try to use the map app on his phone. The only problem, was that when he turned it on, he had no service, he was in another region.
      Ash was now really frustrated. Finally, he decided just to ask someone. "Excuse me miss" he said to a young lady who was walking past him. "Oh, yes" she turned around to greet him.
I need to know where this is, he pointed to a paper map, that he swore he was looking at upside down. "The caffe huh" she said to him "you know I was just headed there as well, in fact I can take you."
      "You would, oh thank you!" Ash replied. By now he was really hungry. "Yea... But I have an awkward question to ask you, will you be my boyfriend?"
      Now ash was truly confused. "Wha..." He began to say but she cut him off "So I promised my friend I would bring my new boyfriend, but things didn't work out, but... We reserved for three people, so we need someone."
      "Maybe... I guess" ash replied. "Great!" The girl said grabbing him by the hand "we don't want to be late!" And with that they were off, weaving through the crowd of people in the city streets. As they ran, they chatted "my name is serena" Serena said to him "what's yours"
      "Oh... Well I'm ash, nice to... Uh... Meet you"