3. Right Hand Man

This is really very short, I might add more detail later, let me know if I should.

"I'm more than just a woman baby, when the pressures coming"

I pulled my dress up a little more with a groan. How did I go from despising a man to wanting him to want me in the span of one night. I decided not to change because if I'm being honest, my red dress made me look extremely sexy.

"You look as beautiful as you always do" Will says to me after I open the front door. I walk out and shut the door, he holds his arm out and I take it, we start walking and I give him a smile. To my surprise, the night ends up going very well and I think Will has me way more than I have him at this point. He has me pushed up against his now locked bedroom door, his hands on my hips.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, Mariah?" He whispers huskily and I blush "I've got a pretty good idea, Will" he leans closer to me. "We've been in this position too many times" I whisper, his nose brushing mine, he squeezes my hips "I suppose we should try something different" he says before placing his lips on mine. He puts his hands on the back of my legs and lifts me up, bringing me over to his bed and climbing on top of me.

I don't hesitate to kiss him back, his lips are irresistible to me at this point, I roll him over and he leans up to keep kissing me, his hands going up my back. I untie the from of his shirt and tear it off. "I don't think I could say no to you" he whispers to me huskily.

-

"I swear, there is nothing worse than having to write a play, it's so much work" Will rubbed his hand up and down my back softly as he said this, I pecked him on the lips and chuckled. "It must be so exhausting to use your imagination and have everybody love you" I said with obvious sarcasm. He got up from the bed and put on his leather pants quickly "Will, can I ask you something important?" He nods and walks over to me, kneeling next to my spot on the bed.

"You wouldn't uhm... you wouldn't forget about me, right?" His eyes widened and he put his hand on the side of my face "Why would I? Why, you're the best woman I've ever met" I got up from the bed nervously and his eyes looked up and down my frame as I held my arms over my chest. "Can you help me?" I asked him "With my dress I mean" he shook his head "This view is good enough for me" I kicked his leg and he laugh "Alright, alright". He helped me put it back on with a great difficulty considering he wanted me to stay naked.

He walked me home, avoiding all of the prying eyes and telling me poems of how beautiful I was to him. I kept rolling my eyes and hitting his shoulder. He took my hand with a large grin and swung it back and fourth like a child. "Why are you being nice?" I ask him, he furrowed his eyebrows "Believe it or not, I'm not actually a prick when I'm in this predicament" "What predicament?" He stops abruptly and I turn to him, confused. He took a second to answer me.

"When I'm in love"