Christian told him and Louis nodded and smiled, leaning back in his chair.

It was a Friday and Niall and Liam were going on a date while him and Harry had not really planned anything out because their relationship at the moment was somewhat complicated.

When they got back from USA the previous week, Harry broke up with Michael on instant arrival. Michael wasn't even angry. Apparently he was eyeing some kiwi boy called Calum from his neighborhood.

Louis on the other hand was yet to break up with Eleanor. Why he hadn't already, you ask?

He himself had no answer to that.

It wasn't for the fame that the crew came with. It wasn't for the 'protection' of that crew. It wasn't even for the bullying he would get.

It was moreso the bullying Harry would get. Nick and Taylor were vicious people with devilish plans between them. Louis wanted to stop them before they even touched Harry, but he wasn't sure which side to be on for that to happen.

But seeing Harry's soft features as he slept off the exhaustion of being sick, he knew which side he'd always remain on.

He stood up and went to the bathroom. He took his phone out and dialed the girl, not even apologetic that he'd saved her as 'Beard'. He just didn't care for her. After three rings, she picked up.

"Hey babe! I'm glad you called. So for Brianna's party what color are you wearing? I want us to match so that bitch can't outshine us."

Louis rolled his eyes and lifted himself up onto the counter with one hand. He leans on the wall and lays his legs on the counter as well.

"Look, girl. I'm not going to that stupid party."
"Louis, babe, we talked about this. We have to attend it..."
"Eleanor, hun, I don't care. Have fun with whatever dumb boy you find. Just so you know, we're through as well. Bye!"

And he hang the phone up, not even caring to hear her reaction. Usually that's the best part, but he didn't have the patience for it.

He lay his head against the wall and looked at himself through the mirror. He didn't look so pale anymore since he got back together with Harry and his eyes started to gain back his glow, as Liam called it.

Harry was still so young but Louis could feel himself falling hard for the curly-haired lad with self-hate and an infectious laugh.

What did Louis even do to deserve Harry?

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and felt around his breast pocket and removed the paper airplane necklace he got Harry for their one month anniversary. He held it so delicately and slowly put it in the palm of his other hand. He wanted to give it to Harry on a special occasion. With this whole Harry being sick and sometimes sad, he made a decision to give it to him today.

He needed his princess happy.

When he decides to eventually go back to the office, he does not expect the scene in front of him. Miles was pacing in front of Christian's desk and Harry was sobbing into Christian's chest. When he went in, all eyes shifted to him and Harry leaped out of Christian's chest and ran into Louis'.