Peter/ listen to Tony

Requested

Tony's sassy, sarcastic side was hidden as he scolded Peter. He wouldn't have if it wasn't any other problem having to do with a girl. But seeing as Peter's problem had to do with you it instantly became Tony's.

"No! You can't date my daughter! I strictly told her she can't date any superheroes! It's to dangerous!"

"But Mister Stark, I've never felt this way before!" He tried to protest against what your father was saying even though he knew it was safer.

"Sorry kid. There's no way. Unless it's in your dreams. So stay away from her." Peter opened his mouth to say something but your father didn't let him. "End of discussion." With that Tony walked out and shut the door behind him. It'd been days since Peter texted you and you didn't think anything of it. He's probably trying to catch up in school. You thought as that was exactly what you were doing.

You had a science project due and Bruce was helping you with it in the lab. "How's your boyfriend?" Bruce asked, trying to annoy you. "Has he confessed his undying love for you yet?"

Tony was walking past, needing to get somewhere fast. But decided to stop just to listen to what you were talking about.  "Oh, my god." You muttered, continuing your best to work on the project.

"I should take a picture of you and send it to him." You were in mismatched knee high socks, a pair of shorts, and an old stained Oscar the grouch shirt. Your hair was all over the place, even though it was tied back into a high ponytail.

"Please, allow me to do my makeup first!" Your voice was drowning in sarcasm. Bruce chuckled.

"We should tell your father!" Bruce covered a hand over his heart. Faking stumbling back in shock. You never did your makeup, especially if it was for a boy. "This is serious! You're in love with the spandex kid." You chuckled, rolling your eyes, and grabbing a wrench.

"Even if, if," you put extra emphasis on the word if. Even though you did like Peter in that way. You didn't want it to be a known fact.  "I liked epidermis, dad wouldn't have it. Eh, besides, he'd probably die anyways."

"Well don't you think highly of your friends."

Tony sighed. Allowing himself to think that he was the cause you didn't feel close to any of your friends. It wasn't your fault. You just had an above average IQ just like your father and grandfather. Actually your father and you had the same level. Making it harder for you to connect with people. Especially as you saw him screw up so many relationships.

It was easier for you to think that Peter could and would die at any given moment than allow yourself to have a crush on him. Although, nobody knew that except for yourself.

A few hours later Tony had gotten a text. Under-roos: am I still allowed to ask y/n for help in school?

Tony: Yeah you can still be her friend she doesn't have many she likes.

Under-roos: She likes me?!

Tony: Do I look like her bestest friend on the planet? I'm her father. She's not going to tell me if she likes you.

Under-roos: so if she does do I have your permission to date her.

Tony: PETER

Under-roos: what?

Under-roos: I can't stay away. Please give me a chance I promise I'll protect her.

Tony turned off his phone. Rubbing his hands over his face. Why on earth did this kid want to date you so much. He needed to remake a special baseball bat.

Tony: okay kid. Just one chance. You hurt her in any way or form you'll find out exactly how much power my suit has.

Under-roos: Thank you Mister Stark I won't let you down.

Tony: it's not hard to let me down. But don't you dare let my little girl down.

Your phone began ringing moments later. You glanced at it seeing Peter's name. You clicked on the answer button. His voice immediately came through on speaker. "What's up?" You asked, taking a drink.

"Umm, I, I, was wondering if you'd go on a date with me?" He said although it came out more like a question. You choked and started gagging. Water spurted out and onto the floor and your socks from your mouth. And some partially from your nose.

Bruce was very concerned but your reaction made him record it instead. It was your first time being asked out on a date. And the fact that you actually liked the guy made it even weirder for you to understand what to do. "Help!" You coughed your lungs up. "Oh god." You gave up and laid down on the floor. "I'm dying."

You let out a strangled breathe. Feeling incredibly stupid and not knowing what to do. You stood up to find your phone. You fumbled with it. Hanging up. "Oh my god!" You shouted. Bruce's whole face was beet red from laughing so hard. "Was it that bad?" You asked and he just laughed harder.

You laid back on the floor leaving a very confused Peter.

5 years later

Today was the day that you and Peter had gotten married. Bruce stood up to give a toast and you hid your face in your hands. Your dad had just given a very interesting one. You couldn't handle another. "I promise I'll be brief." Bruce spoke. "I just wanted to remind everyone how far these two had come." Friday played the video of your reaction to Peter asking you out.

Peter leaned over to you. "I thought you were dying that day." He laughed.

"I just want to let you know. I hate you all." You muttered under your breath.

I HOPE THIS IS OKAY IT TOOK ME FOREVER I KNOW I SAID A FEW HOURS BUT THEN LIFE HAPPENED SORRY