Posion|M.B

-Micheal Bivins🈂-

Imagine written by:  @Chardonnay_Papi

"Bivins, you made it to the party" Ronnie Dapped Michael.

Since i was 11 I was in love with Michael everyone knew he was trouble. My daddy always complained about how he and his gang were running this city turning our people into crackheads, and he always told me to stay far away from him. My best friends brother Ronnie is Michael's Best friend and that's the only way I see him. But yet I would never anything to him because of my father.

"How long are you gonna stare?" Jasmine asked with a smirk on her face.

"What are you talking about" I acted dumb.

"Y/n you want him...Bad!" She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"No he's a trouble maker I can't be no where near him"

"Girl Mike is not no trouble maker, he's the sweetest one" Jasmine argued.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes he just takes the blame for them because he's so gullible" Jasmine chuckled.

"Wow never knew that" I said.

"Well you know now, and it looks like Ronnie and Michael is coming over here right now" Jasmine said.I suddenly started to panic. I wanna meet him so much but yet my father is never wrong.

"Yo Jasmine, Y/n. This my mans mike bivins".

"I've heard of him" I said nonchalantly.

"Hey" he put his hand out and I stared at it.

"Well Jasmine, come in the kitchen with me for a minute" Ronni pulled Jasmine along. now it's just me and Michael.

"Having fun?" He asked.

"It's cool, I guess" I drank my soda.

"Yeah not really my type, I'm a stay home type of guy" He said.

"Same nothing's better then reading a good book". I nodded.

"You know you're very beautiful" I blushed.

"You're not bad looking yourself" I smiled. We just stared until we heard gunshots. Michael grabbed me as he pulled out his gun and started shooting back. We ran into this room then he started to stand against it.

The words "you're very beautiful"rung with-in my head until I actually came to.

"what the fuck just happened?" I semi-Whispered.

"The Jays' must of have sneaked in" He said referring to gang from cathedral,He locked the door.

"Don't you guys have beef with them" I questioned.

"You know my dad would had a fit if knew I was sitting next to you" I shook my head.

"Damn pops hate me that bad" He started to laugh.

"Yeah... he thinks you're 'ruining' our city"

"What do you think" He stared at me.

"I don't know really, I barely know you" I shrugged.

"Wanna know me" He grabbed my hand.

"Uhh I don't know, I just met you and from the things I've heard about it's like-....." I got caught off by him kissing me.

"So when can I take you out?" He breathe out.

"Next Friday" I said smiling.

"BPD OPEN UP!"

Like,comment,and follow💓💍