"Wow! That wasn't awful! All right, you're in." Perry says.

"I'll leave while I'm ahead." Leo mutters stepping off the stage.

"What's your talent? Other than having my middle school haircut." Perry asks as Chase steps onto the stage.

"I am the smartest man to ever live." Chase says with a smirk, making the whole audience groan.

"Boo! Boo!" Mia shouts, making Chase glare at her. "What, I'm just rolling with the crowd." She mutters.

"Break out your online dictionaries, people- I can spell any word." Chase says.

"I got one for ya: "snoozefest." Ha ha ha!" Perry cackles as the students throw paper balls at him. "Next!" She shouts.

"No! No! I have another talent! I can do magic!" Chase stammers.

"Oh, no, you can't." Leo mutters.

"No Leo, let this play out. It will be hilarious." Mia chuckles.

Chase holds his hands out and uses her molecularkinesis to control the paper balls, wowing the audience.

"Ha ha ha ha! Yeah! Wow! That was amazing!" Perry shouts as everyone starts clapping. "Dooley, you're out. Little Dutch boy, you're in!" Perry chuckles pointing at Chase.

"Great job, Chase. Hey, maybe for your next trick you can remove this knife from my back!" Leo snaps walking up to Chase.

"I have to do something to protest Perry's talent show. Something that will take her and the entire establishment down!" Owen groans as and and Bree sit inside the Davenport mansion.

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? Let's... storm the school!" Bree shouts.

"Build a sculpture!" Owen shouts at the same time.

"Of course. A sculpture. We are so in sync." Bree chuckles.

"A sculpture will symbolize how authority suffocates creative expression. We can put it right in front of the entrance to the school where everyone will see it. The question is: What do we make it out of?" Owen sighs.

"Uh, Ice?" Bree suggests.

"No." Owen mumbles.

"Clay?" Bree asks.

"Too obvious." Owen sighs.

"Plaster?" Bree says.

"Really?" Owen asks giving Bree a weird look.

"Butter?" Adam suggests from across the room.

"What did you say?" Owen asks walking towards Adam.

"Butter. Everything's better with butter. Probably even your art." Adam mutters.

"Butter is the perfect substance. Milk is fluid, like creativity, but when you judge creativity, you beat it and churn it, until it becomes butter clogging the arteries of expression!" Owen gasps.

"That was a lot of words." Adam says.

"Adam, you wanna help me make a sculpture out of butter?" Owen asks.

"I have been waiting for someone to ask me that my whole life." Adam chuckles running out of the room, Owen following close behind.

"Wait! But I- I thought we were gonna... do something together!" Bree calls after Owen, only to get no response.

"I guess someone likes his art more than you!" Eddy cackles popping up on the screen.

"Thanks, Eddy." Bree groans.